Arabic Calligraphy Visual Arts
Samples of the work of a calligrapher from Islamabad, who works in both Arabic and Persian, on religious and poetic texts. Includes biography.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Calligraphy: Arabic
- Islamic Calligraphy from a Private Collection - Images of Islamic calligraphy in Arabic and Persian visual arts from calligraphy a private collection, with commentary from Biddington\'s visual arts Consultancy.
- Art Bismillah - Learn the meaning of Islamic and Arabic calligraphy arabic from lessons calligraphy for non-Arabic speakers. Also provides links arabic to Islamic art galleries.
- Silk Threads - Shashihalai designs hand-embroidered Arabic calligraphy in traditional and arabic contemporary styles. visual arts Inspiration, gallery, ethics, stitch type.
- The Islamic World to 1600: Calligraphy - An illustrated history from the Department of History, University of Calgary.
- Islamic Calligraphy with Mohamed Zakariya - The artist describes the art of calligraphy and the materials visual arts he uses; illustrated with video samples.
- Arabic Calligraphy Art - Middle Eastern artworks including original paintings, mosaics and arabic ceramics. Provides past exhibition information.
- The Qur'anic Manuscripts - A brief description of the Qur\\'anic manuscripts dated from the first century Hijra are presented.
- Islamic Calligraphy - Gallery of images from \\'The Splendour of Islamic visual arts Calligraph\\' calligraphy by Abdelkebir Khatibi and Mohammed Sijelmassi, hosted visual arts by Islamicity.
- Islamic Calligraphy by Rasheed Butt - Samples of the work of a calligrapher from visual arts Islamabad, who works in both Arabic and Persian, visual arts on religious and poetic texts. Includes biography.
- Islamic Arts and Architecture - Arabic Calligraphy - Detailed, richly-illustrated examination of the historical and cultural significance of visual arts Arabic calligraphy.
- Calligraphy Islamic - Includes introduction, history, profiles of great masters, and arabic galleries of contemporary calligraphy. Many images.
- Arabic Calligraphy - Biographies and virtual gallery of the work of calligraphy Kamel El arabic Baba (1905-91) and his son Mokhtar, calligraphy who offers custom Arabic arabic calligraphy. Information on the calligraphy development of Arabic calligraphy.
- Art of Arabic Calligraphy - Mamoun Sakkal discusses the Arabic language, the origins and development of the script, and the Kufic and Cursive styles. Hosted by Sakkal Design.
- Contemporary Arabic Calligraphy - Nihad Dukhan offers a modern interpretation of the art of arabic Arabic calligraphy.
- Sobhi Mourad, Hassan - The Syrian calligrapher Hassan Sobhi Mourad (b.1942) presents some of his Arabic calligraphy, with a biography.
- The Art of Calligraphy - An article by Alia F. Hasan discussing Arabic visual arts calligraphy, historic and present-day from Suite 101, with visual arts links to related sites.
MySQL - Cache Direct