Ink Artists Drawing Visual Arts
Pen and ink drawings created with the stippling technique. Horses, boats, and other subjects are drawn using only dots of ink to create the finished image.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Drawing: Artists: Ink
- Loomis, George - Black and white artwork created by the method of stippling. artists The artist provides information about the process plus biographical artists and contact information.
- Smith, Michael S. - Highly detailed drawings of Buffalo and Rochester, New artists York. Trains, artists aviation, automobiles, nautical and motorcycles are artists featured.
- I Have Problems - Contains original fan art and features the "Not ink too Swift" series developed by the artist. Includes ink character biographies and evolution.
- Thompson, Dan - Pen and ink drawings of dragons, wizards, and fantasy.
- Yazaki, Miho - Surrealistic style ink on paper drawings.
- Kessler, R. F. - Pen and ink drawings created by the method drawing of pointillism.
- Teplin, Scott - Pen and ink and watercolor drawings that use humor and ink irony to convey a message.
- Villano, Cathyrn - Pen and ink artwork of lighthouses along the ink eastern seaboard.
- Brekelmans, Marcel - Abstract pen drawings that display biological influences. ink Some are ink created in color and some are ink done in black and ink white. The artist ink provides insight into his artistic inspiration, ink contact information ink and a list of his upcoming shows.
- Gonzalez, Peter Leo - Ink pen on paper drawings that include styles of new drawing school and surrealism.
- Holly, Liz - The Park Series, 1998. Ink wash drawings on hemp paper.
- Donner, Christa - Images which explore body image and female identity in relation drawing to culture and the media, reviews, and information.
- Saran, Sukant - Abstract art that depicts spiritual and mental imagery. drawing The images drawing were made by hand mainly through drawing stippling and filling.
- Kennett, Fred - Gallery of pen and ink drawings that display artists an eclectic range of subject matter and style artists that includes abstraction and realism.
- Stewart, Don - Humorous ball point pen renderings by a doctor drawing turned artist. ink Each highly detailed drawing drawing is made from a ink composite of subjects that drawing are related in some way to ink the overall drawing theme of the piece.
- Nicholson, Catharine - Drawings by an artist who specializes in botanical ink work. Her drawing art can be found in the ink Shirley Sherwood Collection, The drawing Hunt Institute for Botanical ink Documentation and several private collections.
- Preier, Peter - Realistic structural drawings mainly of trees and buildings. Biography and drawing contact information included.
- Jackson, Corey - Sketchbooks spanning several years, personal statement, animation layouts artists and resume.
- Mundie, James G. - Pen and ink drawings of Victorian circus performers known as drawing "anomalous humans" or human "oddities." The subjects are placed in drawing contexts reminiscent of famous historical artworks. Each portrait is drawing accompanied by a brief biography of t
- Ubben, David - Drawings that evoke a sense of fairytale and myth. drawing Each drawing is accompanied by text.
- Guthrie, R.C. - Pen and ink drawings created with the stippling technique. Horses, drawing boats, and other subjects are drawn using only dots of drawing ink to create the finished image.
- Kirchner, Adam - Work by a Polish artist who also is an illustrator artists and graphic artist. Biographical information available.
- Reed, Thomas David - Chinese Chan style landscape drawings similar to Japanese Zen meditational ink art. Includes a biography and an introduction to Chan art.
- Paine, Wes - An art showcase of pen and ink drawings artists featuring old gold mines in california.
- Ikegami, Natsuo - Pen and ink drawings and paintings created by an artist located in Japan. The works express the artist\'s personal state of mind and dreams.
- Lukshina, Galina - Indian ink graphic drawings. Black on white and white on drawing black.
- Milton, James - Provides a gallery of surreal pen and ink drawing images.
- Quiros, Jeff - Collection of the artist's surrealistic minimalist line drawings.
MySQL - Cache Direct