United Kingdom Workshops and Tours Education Visual Arts
Learn how to make 3D doves, angels, choirboys, brides, and period figures out of paper (but not papier mache or origami) in a half or full day UK workshop.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Education: Workshops and Tours: United Kingdom
- Painting for Pleasure - Painting and drawing classes in London with Ros Morley.
- Martin Homer Pottery & Painting Summer School - Includes accommodation, courses, dates, forum, and fees. Located in Tenbury united kingdom Wells.
- Paper Sculpture by Shelagh Wing - Learn how to make 3D doves, angels, choirboys, brides, and period figures out of paper (but not papier mache or origami) in a half or full day UK workshop.
- Art Workshop with Paul Taggart - Holiday and weekend programs in Scotland. Online drawing workshops and tours united kingdom and painting tutorials for beginners and enthusiasts. Includes workshops and tours united kingdom watercolors, oils, acrylics and pastels.
- The Art Raft - Creative art for children. Provides an opportunity for education children to workshops and tours access a wide range of artistic education materials and practices. Located workshops and tours in Bristol.
- Artaquarius - Art holidays. Instructive short art breaks of three united kingdom to five day duration, with an emphasis on united kingdom landscape painting. Based on the west coast of united kingdom Scotland.
- Rosecrossing, Inc. - One week workshops for white-line woodblock printmaking, a united kingdom technique united kingdom combining watercolour and wood block printing. Situated united kingdom on Orkney united kingdom Island, Scotland.
MySQL - Cache Direct