Seascapes Painters Painting Visual Arts
Marine Paintings of Byron Pickering. With the inspiration of the sea Byron Pickering began to put his thoughts on canvas.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Painting: Painters: Seascapes
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Thematic/Marine
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Painting/Painters/Landscapes
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Galleries/Virtual/Painting
- Top/Arts/Genres/Environment and Nature
- Top/Shopping/Visual Arts/Thematic/Marine
- Baumens, Gordon - Quality art reproductions from the paintings of this British marine painters artist.
- Zanshin - Realistic paintings, focusing on the sky and water painting of the painters San Francisco Bay Area.
- Perez, Rose - A professional artist whose specialty is Oregon coast seascapes seascapes. Her painting oil paintings are done with fine seascapes detail and true accuracy painting of the ocean movements. seascapes Prints available.
- Sedov and Kruzenshern - 20 Century Russian marine paintings. Selected works of painting 1940-1990 from private collections. Artists from the Leningrad painting School.
- Lynch, Ian - Original oil paintings for sale Cornish seascapes and landscapes by seascapes artist living in cornwall
- Bicke'l Evans, Shirley - Vancouver, Washington-based marine artist. Provides a brief biography, photo, gallery and contact information.
- McGann, Val - Marine and still life paintings. His luminous paintings painters of the seacoast have received widespread acclaim; his painters apples and pears in still life call to painters mind the sensuousness of Cezanne.
- Holland,Jim - A Cape Cod artist working with oils or watercolors influenced painters by American artists and modern photography.
- McCormack, David - Paintings of the Lizard Peninsula - Cornish seascapes seascapes and coastal seascapes scenes. Gouache, inks and watercolours. A seascapes Cornish experience, includes mpeg seascapes videos of the various seascapes coastal locations.
- Boden, Mark - Showcasing realistic seascape and marine oil paintings.
- Groves, John - Enjoy the romantic age of sail with a painting visit to painters the studio. The gallery includes twenty painting two unique paintings from painters the internationally recognised painting marine artist.
- James, Jini - Marine and seascape paintings of sailboats, canoes and island natives. Provides a biography, gallery and contact information.
- Genway, Gao - California Waters. Landscapes-most of them are water scenes, which I painting preferably called waterscapes, are subjects of my paintings.
- Brodie Hill, Anne - American Society of Marine Artists signature member presents painting paintings and painting prints of seascapes, boats, tropical fish, painting and Bridges of Lake painting Lanier, GA.
- Leete, Alfred - A body of work on themes ranging from the war at sea, to traditional sail and the age of steam.
- Fish, Graham - Portfolio of the artist, of Devon, UK, whose oil paintings painting of the sea are powerful and spiritual, haunting and evocative.
- Red Wolf - Contemporary and surrealist painter specializing in underwater landscapes seascapes as well seascapes as spacey and futuristic paintings.
- Pickering, Byron - Marine Paintings of Byron Pickering. With the inspiration of the sea Byron Pickering began to put his thoughts on canvas.
- Hardy, Michele Devereaux - Original oil paintings inspired by the sea. Seascapes, seascapes lighthouses,clipper ships, seascapes 18th Century sailing ships.
- Benson, John Prentiss - Marine artist and American Realist of maritime scenes. Features a painting biography, a book about the artist and sample works.
- Perini, Colin - Vividly colored, photorealistic seascapes by the Australian artist. painting Some of seascapes the paintings are available for purchase.
- Land and Seascapes - The Land and Seascapes Site contains acrylic painters paintings and photographs of autumn trees,coastlines,seascapes, fields,icebergs,oceans,from painters the east coast of newfoundland.
- Johns, Larry - Cornish seascapes by local artist.
MySQL - Cache Direct