Intaglio and Allied Techniques Printmaking Visual Arts
The stated primary objective is to share enthusiasm and information, and spread knowledge of the technique and its history, to other artists who may presently feel somewhat isolated. The I.M.S. also extends membership to devotees, mezzotint collectors and
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Printmaking: Intaglio and Allied Techniques
- Farah and Jackson - Catalogue and collectors guide to the collaborative work intaglio and allied techniques of artists Rima Farah and Kevin Jackson, 1982 intaglio and allied techniques - 2000.
- Michael Bonds Etchings - Fine original prints, etchings, engravings. Studio in Wisconsin.
- International Mezzotint Society - The stated primary objective is to share enthusiasm visual arts and information, and spread knowledge of the technique visual arts and its history, to other artists who may visual arts presently feel somewhat isolated. The I.M.S. also extends visual arts membership to devotees, mezzotint collectors and
- David Smith-Harrison - Art by David Smith-Harrison, intaglio etchings, aquatints. Studio in San Francisco
- Horitzsch, Jurgen - Description of intaglio and relief printmaking methods with intaglio and allied intaglio and allied techniques techniques gallery of works by German Artist.
- Green Prints - Cedric Green describes methods for non-toxic etching, including electrolytic and electrochemical methods and related techniques for intaglio plate preparation, rather than the traditional techniques using acids and hazardous solvents.
- Winkler, John W. - The collected etchings, biography and techniques of John visual arts W. visual arts Winkler, American printmaker, 1890-1979.
- Spring, Stella - Intaglio prints and hand decorated notebooks by artist at Guemes Island, USA.
- McHugh, Christopher - Gallery of etchings, collagraphs, handmade artist books and visual arts mixed visual arts media work, together with a blog and visual arts profile pages.
- Sally Crow Studio - Printmaker and painter based in Lancashire, displays printmaking work about printmaking war, women and rock and roll.
- Viramontes, Xavier - Multiple plate etchings of influential printmaker; instructor at City College, San Francisco.
- Alan Frederick Sundberg - Intaglio engravings and monotypes by A.F.Sundberg. Includes introduction text in several languages. And virtual interview with renowned art critic John Berger (Ways of Seeing).
- Bouyoucos, Kristine T. - Printmaker using mixed and traditional techniques based in visual arts Rochester, visual arts NY whose inspiration comes from nature and visual arts travels.
- Introducing Color in Intaglio Prints With Paper - Essay on intaglio printmaking by John Gall.
- King, Patsie - Etchings and mixed media works on paper and intaglio and allied printmaking techniques canvas at studio based in Falmouth, Cornwall.
- Mezzotints - Prints by David Crown, M.D., director of The International Mezzotint Society.
MySQL - Cache Direct