Artists Folk Art Thematic Visual Arts
Young creates colorful works using found objects, paint, books, bits of metal, pieces of wood, whatever he can grab hold of.
Top: Arts: Visual Arts: Thematic: Folk Art: Artists
- Maloney, Sheila - Canadian folk painter of narrative town and country artists scenes.
- Howell, Richard M. - Wood Sculptor Richard Morgan Howell\\'s gallery of Oceanic wood carvings, and an overview of his fishery consulting business.
- Gibson, Sybil (1908-1995) - Collection of art and letters written by Sybil folk art Gibson.
- Molnar, Erika - Eastern European style naive paintings, traditional sceneries.
- Hunt, Peter - Peasant Village - Life and art of Cape Cod folk artist artists Peter Hunt folk art of Provincetown.
- Jorgensen, Agnes - Distinctive works of fine art with simple themes, featuring children, landscapes, and recognizable features from the Canadian prairies.
- Swinton, John - Images in oil by John Donald Swinton.
- Di Fazio, Marino - Naive art by Italian painter Marino Di Fazio.
- Henneberry, Clyde - Nova Scotia folk artist Clyde Henneberry, features local thematic and historic artists artwork.
- Murray, Yvonne - The Purple Cow Art Gallery - An artist living in Nova Scotia, Canada painting thematic scenes of artists rural living and farm life in thematic oil.
- Young, Purvis - A Contemporary Urban Painter - Young creates colorful works using found objects, paint, books, bits artists of metal, pieces of wood, whatever he can grab hold artists of.
- Naive World of Fred Breebaart - Life and work of Fred Breebaart, a Dutch artists artist who specializes in miniature naive paintings.
- Franklin, George - Story of the artist\'s life, told in his thematic paintings.
- LeBlanc, Gerry - This is the official web site of Gerard F. LeBlanc, offering information about the artist, and an online gallery of his work.
- Lamar Sorrento - Lamar Sorrento, Memphis, TN. Self-taught folk artist/painter, who focuses on folk art music and musicians.
- Leslie Ann Black - Hand painted, whimsical folk art.
- Davis, Ginia A. - Nature\\'s sculpture and paintings. No files or chisels used. folk art The natural formation of the rock inspires the paintings.
- Martens, Jan and Adrie - Naive paintings by the Martens. Links to other artists naive painters, artists museums and galleries. Information about artists naive art in several artists languages.
- Black, Al - Spiritual aspects of highwaymen art in prison and the benefit artists inmates receive from Al Black's murals.
- Johnson, Nancy - Pastel Presentations - Original pastel artwork, with natural and domestic themes.
- Lerner, Frank and Kathleen - The Art of Frank and Kathleen Lerner. Kathleen artists is a artists colcha artist and Frank stains glass.
- Grabman, Marie-Helene L. - Swiss-German traditional cut paper art, called "Scherenschnitte" (scissor-cutting artists art).
- Whalen, Alison - Whimsical and colorful pet portraits that reflect the thematic animal\'s folk art sense of humor and personality quirks.
- Raleigh, Michael - Words and Pictures - Self-taught artist Michael Raleigh creates paintings and mixed-media artists works that artists tell the stories of mask wearers, artists ghosts, and lost children artists trying to found their artists way home.
- Dowdall, Brian - Animal spirit and goddess paintings.
- Wilson, Nancy G. - Original folkart created in antique materials, including dolls, thematic wood carvings, decoys, trains, primitive, and americana items. thematic Custom designs, list of shows, and photos.
- Jones, S. D. - Folk Art in Bottles - Features constructions or scenes assembled inside 'whimsey' bottles.
- Old Red Truck - Canadian folk art from Paul McFadden, a New Brunswick, Canada thematic native.
- McDonough, Frank - Artist\\'s Frank McDonough rendition of merging toys, folk art paint artists and fun small items with printer drawers.
- Cook, Alan and Gloria - Nautical and rural art form in three dimension.
- Coleman, Joe - Outsider artist Joe Coleman shares his history and artists artwork.
- Gates, Karen - Primitive punch needle folk art inspired by 19th century hooked artists rug and quilt designs and Pennsylvania German fraktur motifs.
- Shelley, Mary - Picture stories carved in wood.
- Bruso Romine, Phyllis - Vermont folk artist also known as Grandma Phyllis presents gallery thematic of acrylic works on canvas, metal, wood and slate and thematic sap buckets.
MySQL - Cache Direct