Researching Non-Fiction Writers Resources
Links to popular research sites, offers suggestions concerning outlining material and documenting references, and illustrates the Modern Language Association citation format.
Top: Arts: Writers Resources: Non-Fiction: Researching
- Top/Arts/Writers Resources/Research
- Top/Reference/Education/Products and Services/Academic Papers
- Top/Reference/Education/Products and Services/Study Assistance
- Top/Reference/Education/How to Study/Postgraduate Research
- Diana Hacker: Research and Documentation Online - Guidelines and annotated lists of print and online resources for non-fiction findings and documenting sources in a variety of different fields. non-fiction Includes sample papers and a glossary of research terms.
- A Guide for Writing Research Papers - Explains research tasks such as how to take writers resources notes, using an outline, citing sources, and using writers resources proper grammar.
- How to do Research on the Internet. - Instruction in how to search and find informational non-fiction resources on non-fiction the internet. Includes explanations of search non-fiction engines and technical terms non-fiction in order to utilize non-fiction the internet for research.
- How to Write an Essay - Summary of things to keep in mind about writers resources writing writers resources an essay.
- Custom Written - Provides academic writing resources for undergraduate and graduate writers resources students. non-fiction Features free essays and articles on research writers resources writing.
- Book Report - Prepare and write a clear, complete and excellent writers resources reading report. Included are instructions, a scenario, writers resources links to libraries, book stores, and e-books.
- How to Organize a Research Paper and Document It with MLA Citations - Links to popular research sites, offers suggestions concerning outlining material researching and documenting references, and illustrates the Modern Language Association citation researching format.
- A Research Guide for Students - How to write a report, format it and writers resources use a style guide.
- Basic Citation Guides - Modern Language Association citation guide; Sample page, works non-fiction cited, format researching for papers.
- Reading, Researching, and Writing for History - How to read primary and secondary sources and write a writers resources history paper.
- Internet Guides - Instruction for using Internet resources: Web searching, writers resources creating Web pages, and links to other ways writers resources to find information provided via the Internet. writers resources From the Teaching Library at UC Berkeley.
- The UVic Writer's Guide - How to plan, organize and write essays. Includes researching useful tips researching on exam essay writing.
- IPL Teenspace: A+ Research and Writing - Resources for college and high school students, including writers resources a writers resources step by step guide for researching and writers resources writing a writers resources paper. From the Internet Public Library.
MySQL - Cache Direct