Oceania Organizations Writers Resources
Established in 1989 to co-ordinate and promote the research into and teaching of Australian Language and Literature, and to encourage Australian writing.
Top: Arts: Writers Resources: Organizations: Oceania
- Top/Regional/Oceania/Australia/Arts and Entertainment
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/Australian
- The NSW Writer's Centre - Offers literary resources and professional information to established and aspiring writers. It provides a spacious venue for events such as book launches, readings, literary evenings and lectures as well as meeting spaces for writers' groups and literary
- Cut Lunch Lit - A volunteer run writers\\' resource, based in Melbourne, organizations Australia. Exposing new writers to the world, and organizations providing resources for fledgling writers.
- Eastern Writers Group - An Australian community writing group established in the state of writers resources Victoria since 1938. Dedicated to the encouragement of all kinds writers resources of writing.
- Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators - Australian Chapter SCBWI, with articles, newsletters, and event details.
- Australia The World Wordsmiths - An international networking group for writers, editors, publishers, agents, and writers resources all who are interested in wordsmithing.
- Tasmanian Writers' Centre - Provides services to Tasmanian writers including mentoring, manuscript assessment and the Tasmanian Readers' and Writers' Festival.
- Auswriters.com - A meeting place for writers, offering guides to writers resources writing, opportunities for on-line publishing and self publishing, writers resources member publications, courses, resources and contests. Many links writers resources require free registration.
- Hunter Writers' Centre - Workshops, a regular newsletter, brokering mentorships and by organizations providing a meeting space for writing groups. Based organizations in Newcastle, NSW Australia.
- Australian Society of Authors - Peak representative body of authors, poets and illustrators.
- South Australian Romance Writers Inc. - Competitions, interviews, articles, conference, meeting schecule, events, and writers resources Muse organizations newsletter.
- The Northern Territory Writer's Centre - Members throughout Darwin and the regions, who range writers resources from hobby writers to published authors.
- Fellowship of Australian Writers WA - Perth-based group with a newsletter, mentoring and competitions.
- The Queensland Writers' Centre - Resources, projects, workshops, calendar of events, news and membership services. From Queensland, Australia.
- Kensington and Norwood Writers Group - Based in the suburb of Norwood in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Australian Writers' Guild - A professional association for writers in the areas of television, radio, screen and stage. Promoting and protecting the professional interests of originators and adaptors of written material in Australia.
- Kiwi Writers - A free community for writers who want to writers resources have fun writing. Challenge yourself and others around writers resources you to push your writing boundary.
- Camden Head Pilot Station - A centre for Nature Writing, Community Cultural Development oceania and Environmental Education on the NSW Mid North oceania Coast Australia.
- ACT Writers Centre - Meeting room and office equipment available free for organizations use by writers resources members. A library of books about organizations writing. Also, noticeboards with writers resources information about publishing, competitions, organizations writers' rights, and writing courses.
- Sydney PEN - Based in Sydney Australia, ione of five Australian PEN Centres, which are each part of an international network focused on writers and freedom of expression.
- South Australia Writers Centre - Providing resources (including news and events) and support for writers. organizations Located in the heart of Adelaide.
- Children's Book Council of Australia - Offers support to authors and illustrators, annual awards, writers resources and writers resources events. Includes calendar of events, tips on writers resources getting published, writers resources and a quarterly journal.
- Centre for Australian Language and Literature Studies - Established in 1989 to co-ordinate and promote the oceania research into and teaching of Australian Language and oceania Literature, and to encourage Australian writing.
- Victorian Writers' Centre - Non-profit government funded organization that promotes the diversity organizations of Victorian writers resources writing culture. Site offers links to organizations publishing, improving writing skills, writers resources contacts, regional program and organizations membership.
- WritingAustralia.com - Online resource with message boards, an ezine and organizations contests for writing in Australia.
- writingWA - Advice and information plus links and chat.
- New Zealand Society of Authors - Supports writers through advocacy and representation, providing programmes and services oceania and an affiliation to International PEN.
- Katharine Susannah Prichard Writers' Centre - Encouraging writing related activities (workshops, readings, writing groups) writers resources in writers resources the Perth Hills whilst preserving the heritage writers resources value of writers resources the former home of the leading writers resources Australian writer.
MySQL - Cache Direct