Working to establish and improve standards of US state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports.
Top: Business: Accounting
- Top/Home/Personal Finance/Tax Preparation
- Top/Society/Law/Legal Information/Tax
- Top/Business/Employment/Resumes and Portfolios
Internal Revenue Service - The IRS is the U.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
- U.S. Government Accountability Office - Investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters business relating to the receipt and payment of public business funds.
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board - Working to establish and improve standards of US state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports.
- BookkeeperList.com - List of bookkeepers, accountants, helpful tools and resources accounting for starting accounting a bookkeeping business or solving accounting accounting problems.
- Rutgers Accounting Web - Accounting resources irrespective of the university.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board - The designated private sector organization in the U.S. accounting that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB accounting standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. accounting Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute accounting of Certified Pub
- Accountancy.com.pk - Offers accounting resources, including industry news, articles, reference libraries, and discussion boards.
- EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information - Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U.S. business Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site business 24 hours after the filing date.
- Managerial Accounting Funadmentals - Class web site for Managerial Accounting Fundamentals at San Diego State University. It contains past examinations, and outlines for the course using the Hilton 4th ed. textbook.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission - The SEC is the agency responsible for administering federal securities laws in the U.S.
- SmartPros - Resource-based accounting site with articles, industry news, student business study guides, business and a directory of firms, associations, business and journals.
MySQL - Cache Direct