Fixed Wing Aircraft and Components Aeronautical Aerospace and Defense
Manufacturers of the Islander and Defender 4000 Aircraft. Specifications and history of the aircraft as well as the other services offered by BN.
Top: Business: Aerospace and Defense: Aeronautical: Aircraft and Components: Fixed Wing
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation - Manufacturer of corporate jets.
- Embraer - Brazilian manufacturer\\'s site includes aircraft information, news releases and employment opportunities. Choose between Portuguese and English.
- Xi'an Aircraft Industry Company Limited - Develops and manufactures large and medium-sized airplanes in China and is a major subcontractor to Boeing for aircraft components like vertical fins and access doors.
- Pilatus Aircraft - Develops and produces high-performance civil and military single-engine aeronautical turboprops: PC-12 fixed wing business and utility aircraft, PC-21, PC-7 aeronautical and PC-9 trainers and fixed wing the PC-6 porter. Specifications, aeronautical maintenance sites, pictures, training systems, corporate fixed wing data and aeronautical c
- Reims Aviation Industries - Manufacturer of the F406 turboprop twin in association with aircraft and components Cessna.
- ATR - The consortium of Alenia and EADS with its fixed wing family of regional turboprops, including specifications, media center fixed wing and customer support.
- AirBoss Aerospace - Design firm specializing in conceptual design, structural analysis, fixed wing modal aircraft and components analysis, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, propulsion systems, fabrication, prototype fixed wing production, and aircraft and components flight testing.
- Britten Norman Aircraft Manufacturers - Manufacturers of the Islander and Defender 4000 Aircraft. Specifications and fixed wing history of the aircraft as well as the other services fixed wing offered by BN.
- Eclipse Aviation - Designers and manufacturers of the Eclipse 500 jet.
- MIG Corporation - Russian military and growing civil aerospace manufacturer. Company information, current aeronautical product line description, projects, news releases, photo gallery.
- Saab Aircraft - Manufacturer of military and commercial regional aircraft.
- Aviation Technology Group, Inc. - Currently designing the Javelin, a two-seat, twin-turbofan, executive sport jet.
- Bombardier Aerospace - Manufacturers of a large range of regional and business aircraft including the Learjet and Canadair ranges. Choose between French and English.
- Cessna - Manufacturer of general aviation aircraft, from single-engine pistons to business aircraft and components jets. Includes the Cessna story, learn to fly, news aircraft and components and online gift shop.
- Piaggio Aero - The Italian built P180 Avanti canard push-propelled turboprop fixed wing business aircraft.
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corp. - Full details of the Falcon range of corporate jets.
- Leader Industries - Information on 329Amphibian catamaran hulled seaplane.
- Airbus Industrie - A European consortium producing the Airbus family of fixed wing passenger aircraft, a corporate jet, the beluga supertransport fixed wing and a military transport.
MySQL - Cache Direct