Pests and Diseases Beekeeping Livestock Agriculture and Forestry
Information on a project to study mites which affect (or may affect) bee populations. Guides to ecology, host-association, and distribution these mites in North America.
Top: Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Beekeeping: Pests and Diseases
- NOD Apiary Products Ltd. - Supplies Miteaway, for the control of varroa and pests and diseases tracheal mites. Includes details of usage, distributors.
- North American Bee-associated Mites - Information on a project to study mites which affect (or beekeeping may affect) bee populations. Guides to ecology, host-association, and beekeeping distribution these mites in North America.
- Bee Diseases - Internet resource page on bee diseases maintained by livestock BIOME at beekeeping Nottingham University, UK.
- Varroa jacobsoni - Internet resource page on Varroa maintained by BIOME livestock (at Nottingham University, UK). Good range of links.
- Resistant varroa mites in the UK - Article by Dr Max Watkins, from Beedata. pests and diseases livestock Information on Integrated Pesticide Management (IPM).
- Mite Control in Honeybees With Essential Oils - Information on which oils work, how to mix pests and diseases them, and how to use them.
- Central Apiary - Products for controlling Varroa mites without harming bees livestock or leaving a residue in honey.
- USDA Agricultural Research Service: Colony Collapse Disorder - Discusses the importance of the mysterious bee deaths, theories on its causes, and history of the problem.
- MiteGone - A product that allows for the twenty-one or forty-day commercial treatment of the Varroa and Tracheal mites using Formic acid. FAQ, video, sales and supplier details, and directions for use.
MySQL - Cache Direct