Supplies and Equipment Alpacas Camelids Livestock
Alpacas are smaller cousins of llamas specifically bred to produce their fine, cashmere quality fiber. There are 2 sub-species of alpacas- huacayas and suris. Huacayas are by far the most common and produce dense crimpy fiber. Suris long "ringlets" with less crimp and density but greater luster. This subcategory contains listings for suppliers ofalpaca-related products and equipment only.
Top: Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Camelids: Alpacas: Supplies and Equipment
- Top/Shopping/Clothing/Natural Fiber/Wool/Alpaca
- Top/Business/Agriculture and Forestry/Livestock/Supplies and Equipment
- Top/Shopping/Crafts/Supplies/Fiber Arts/Yarn Arts
- Top/Shopping/Crafts/Supplies/Fiber Arts/Yarn
- Top/Shopping/Crafts/Fiber Arts/Exotic Fibers
- Latin Collection - Hand knit, designer quality Alpaca Sweaters and other alpaca wool products at wholesale prices.
- 'Paca Print Design - Offering a full range of digital and print services focused on alpaca farms and their marketing needs.
MySQL - Cache Direct