Associations Swine Livestock Agriculture and Forestry
Provides leadership in areas related to the industry in order to enhance Iowa pork producers' opportunity, profit, success and stewardship.
Top: Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Swine: Associations
- Gloucestershire Old Spots Pig Breeders Club - Provides news and information on the breed, a associations photograph gallery, associations the breed standard and information on associations the club, its membership associations and forum.
- Wyoming Pork Producers Council - The WPPC is interested in education, agriculture and economics of pork production.
- National Swine Registry - Registry for the Yorkshire, Hampshire, Duroc, and Landrace associations breeds. Services livestock include litter registrations, performance pedigrees, breed associations promotion, and marketing assistance.
- British Pig Association - The official breed society in the UK maintaining swine the Herd Books of pedigree breeds. Provides information swine on each breed, local clubs, shows and events.
- CANSWINE - Canada's Swine Breeders Association.
- The New Zealand Kunekune Association's - The Association aims to ensure the preservation of the Kunekune pig by encouraging breeding and providing information to Kunekune owners.
- Canada Pork International - The export promotion agency of the Canadian pork swine industry. Provides associations information on pork export cutting, a swine pork buyers manual, an associations exporters list, and allied swine and associate members.
- Certified Pedigree Swine - Registry of the Poland China, Chester White, and swine Spotted breeds associations in the United States. Features forms, swine publications, calendar, history, and associations show and sale results.
- Arkansas Pork Producers Association - Provides organizational structure and avenues of service which swine our membership can promote pork as the Meat swine of Choice in the 21st century.
- New Zealand Pig Breeders Association - Information about the association and breeds within New livestock Zealand.
- SaskPork - Organization working on behalf of Saskatchewan pork producers associations to ensure the sustainability of the industry. Includes associations information on research, production, nutrition, industry development and associations educational resources.
- National Pork Producers Council - National Pork Producers Council focuses on the legislative associations and public policy issues for its members. Based associations in Washington, D.C., the NPPC develops strategy and associations is the primary liaison for pork producers with associations Congress, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and
- European Pig Producers - A technical, social and economic forum for pig livestock raisers in Europe.
- Canadian Pork Council - This organization provides a voice for hog producers in Canada. Provides information on the council, the pork industry and the provincial member associations.
- Canadian Centre for Swine Improvement - Provides details of the National Improvement Program which provides farmers livestock with the necessary information to make breeding program decisions, with livestock links to many other resources.
- Iowa Pork Producers Association - Provides leadership in areas related to the industry livestock in order to enhance Iowa pork producers\' opportunity, livestock profit, success and stewardship.
- American Berkshire Association - US national registry for the Berkshire breed of pigs. Includes organization information, news, and information for producers.
- National Pork Board - The home for information about the pork checkoff swine system and checkoff-funded activities.
- Australian Pork Limited - APL is a producer-owned company combining policy, research and development, livestock marketing and export under one body.
MySQL - Cache Direct