Carangi, Gia Individual Models Arts and Entertainment
(1960-1986; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) Gia Carangi was an infamous super model in the late 70's early 80's known for her dark, smoldering beauty and her blatant homosexuality and hard drug use. She is one of the first women documented to die from aids. Since the publishing of "Thing of Beauty: The Tragedy of SuperModel Gia" by Stephen Fried in the early 90's, Gia has risen to "cult" status.
Top: Business: Arts and Entertainment: Models: Individual: C: Carangi, Gia
- Gia Carangi - Includes photos, videos and sound clips.
- The Self Destruction of Gia - Companion site for documentary filmed by J.J. Martin. film clips, and purchasing information.
- Find A Grave - Address, location, and images of Gia Carangi\'s final resting place.
- The Gia Carangi Foundation - Charitable foundation, formed by the producers of The carangi, gia Self-Destruction of Gia, that seeks to raise awareness carangi, gia of HIV/AIDS. Includes mission, news, and donation link.
- Yahoo! Groups: Gia Carangi Network - Age restricted discussion group requiring membership.
- GiaCarangi.com - Image gallery and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct