Media and Publishing Sports Arts and Entertainment
Official publication of the National Golf Course Owners Association, providing golf course owners with information about important issues involving the golf industry.
Top: Business: Arts and Entertainment: Sports: Media and Publishing
- Street & Smith's Sports Group - Daily trade publication dedicated to the business of sports and arts and entertainment covering sponsorships, endorsements, labor relations, licensing, team ownership, stadiums, marketing, arts and entertainment league operations, broadcasting, college sports, public policy.
- Century Sports Network - Publishing Company (CSN) - Publisher of sports and travel magazines packed with features, statistics, arts and entertainment interviews and analysis including: Baseball Digest, Football Digest, Basketball Digest, arts and entertainment Auto Racing Digest, Bowling Digest, Hockey Digest, Soccer Digest, Wrestling arts and entertainment Digst, Travel Am
- Golf Business Magazine - Official publication of the National Golf Course Owners sports Association, providing sports golf course owners with information about sports important issues involving the sports golf industry.
- WIN Publishing Company - Sports-related special publishing, including schedules. Of special interest sports to athletic media and publishing directors and booster clubs.
- #10 LLC - Specializing in designing and producing dynamic, rich-media applications and content sports with a focus on sports and entertainment industries.
- Sporting Goods Business (SGB) - Sports business publication featuring industry news. Sections include sports market research, sports product picks, SGB Internet index, sports retail training, trendwatch, store. Also search engine, message board, classified. Publishes the weekly "In
- Delta Tre Informatica - Provides real time results, TV graphics services, timing, arts and entertainment sports internet support, media broadcasting, and participant accreditation to arts and entertainment sports the sports industry.
- Inside Sporting Goods - A weekly specialized newsletter of "Sporting Goods Business" (SGB). 48 arts and entertainment issues a year. Only by subscription.
- ICNsport - Provides rights free motorsport (focussing on Formula 1) arts and entertainment footage to broadcasters.
- Sports Business News (SBN) - Online newsletter covering all aspects of business of sports.
- Sporting Goods Intelligence America (CGI America) - Newsletter published 50 times a year covering the media and publishing media and publishing business of sports and news of major companies media and publishing media and publishing in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and retailers. Expert media and publishing media and publishing journalists.
- Infostrada - A worldwide provider of sports information services and products. The sports core of the activities are the sports databases.
- SportBusiness.com - Newsdesk, features, archives (from "Sport Business Magazine"), global directory, Sport media and publishing Business careers, events, PR, media pack. Part of Sports Business media and publishing International.
- Dartfish - Offers televised broadcast footage, interactive Internet content and sport training applications and software.
- Skyview Satellite Networks - A distributor of sports and news radio network programming with media and publishing a focus on providing complete solutions for managing radio networks.
MySQL - Cache Direct