Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals Business
Tips, techniques, and links for marketing and business development professionals in Biotech and related markets, plus career management and networking tools.
Top: Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
BioSpace - Up-to-date industry news, stock quotes, company information, job postings and industry resources for all publicly traded biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
SciWeb Life Science Home Page - Resources for life science, biology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical diagnostic information.
- PCS Process Control Systems AG - Solution provider for the automation of biotechnological and pharmaceutical processes. Based in Switzerland.
- Nexgen Biotech - Develops and commercializes new recombinant proteins from transgenic plants.
- Synergene Biotech GmbH - Offers DNA sequencing services for the life science community. Details biotechnology and pharmaceuticals of services offered, current projects and company news.
- Protéus - Discovers biomolecules for large global markets.
- Integrin Advanced Biosystems - Marine biotechnology company focused on three areas: research, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals business technology transfer and scientific services.
- PrimeGen Biotech Corporation - Specializes in stem cell research The purpose is to business rejuvenate tissues in the body by replacing them with undifferentiated business germ cells. Lists news releases relating to the company business and contact information.
- Research Point Corporation - Online resource and information tools for the scientific and pharmaceutical business communities.
- LifeSensors Inc. - Cell Based Biosensors - Utilizes innovations in human gene transcription technology to develop advanced business ultrasensitive, high-throughput, cell-based biosensors.
- Biotech Industry News - Topix - News on the biotech industry continually updated from business thousands of business sources around the net.
- BioCatalytics, Inc. - Established to help companies identify opportunities for the application of enzymes, and then rapidly develop and implement enzyme-based processes.
- Sigris Research, Inc. - Utilizes biomagnetic mixing and bioseparation technology to isolate business and extract biotechnology and pharmaceuticals genomic DNA, mRNA, and cell proteins.
- MWG Biotech - Products and services include molecular biology instruments, DNA business sequencing, oligos, microarrays, and bioinformatics.
- Novozymes.com - Creates bio-industrial products by using enzymes for such business things as waste water cleanup, house cleaners and business lawn maintenance. Provides contact information.
- Genzyme Transgenics Corporation - Produces recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies for pharmaceutical use in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals the milk of transgenic animals.
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. - Focusing on the interaction of cultivated tumor cells with chemotherapy biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and immunology-based drugs.
- Antigenics, Inc. - Specializes in cancer vaccines and treatments, infectious diseases, and autoimmune biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and degenerative disorders. Includes information about ongoing and completed biotechnology and pharmaceuticals clinical trials.
- Genencor - Offers products for the health care, agriculture and industrial chemicals business markets. Includes outline of expertise, and facilities for production, administration, business research and development in four continents.
- Novartis - Created by the merger of Ciba and Sandoz. biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals Has core businesses in healthcare, agribusiness and consumer biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals health.
- Drug Discovery Online - Informative synopsis of news, product updates, discussion forums, and online business chat regarding manufacturing, technology, equipment, and supplies for professionals in business the Drug Discovery and Development Industry.
- Cytos Biotechnology AG - Creates new technologies and products for broad markets by innovations in the biomedical sciences.
- Biologics Process Development, Inc. - Provides laboratory services in cell culture and protein purification and process development and scale-up.
- Orchid BioSciences - Develops products and services designed to measure and use in business pharmacogenetics and drug discovery.
- MaxCyte - Develops targeted drugs and non-viral gene delivery systems. business Also, specialized in enhanced oxygen to cells business treatments.
- biogeek.com - Biology clip art and presentation templates.
- Biogemma - Specializing in the development of new tools contributing biotechnology and pharmaceuticals to the improvement of the agronomic performance and biotechnology and pharmaceuticals end use quality of field crops.
- Arcadia Biosciences - Develops genetically modified food crops for increased efficiency and reduced environmental impact. List of key projects.
- Conference: Bioforum - Held in Milan, Italy, on 28-29 September 2005. biotechnology and pharmaceuticals business Covers research, development, production, promotion and marketing, with biotechnology and pharmaceuticals business details of participants and associated exhibition. [English and biotechnology and pharmaceuticals business Italian]
- Pepscan Systems - Focused on the use of the knowledge of molecular recognition.
- Chronix Biomedical - Identifies sentinel nucleic acid expression profiles for use in developing assays associated with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a variety of chronic diseases and catastrophic illnesses. Includes company history, staff and a list of current
- Prionics AG - Focused on developing diagnostic tests for prion diseases, business and other business neurological disorders.
- Biohidrica, Biotecnologías del Agua Ltda. - Based in Chile. Provides bio-assays for evaluation of business water quality business and services for treatment and control business of water pollution.
- Nordic Bioscience Diagnostics - Develops immunodiagnostic products to identify diseases affecting bone business and cartilage.
- Meldex International PLC - Develops non-gelatin films for use with pharmaceuticals, vitamins business and supplements. Includes details of products and services, business investor information and company news.
- BioProtein Technologies - Produces recombinant proteins in the milk of transgenic business rabbits including biotechnology and pharmaceuticals monoclonal antibodies, hormones and vaccinating antigens.
- LumiCyte, Inc. - Provides biochips and information products.
- Hematech - Developing platform technology for the production of human business polyclonal antibodies. biotechnology and pharmaceuticals Site features details of technology, publications business and news sections.
- Benitec - Offers gene silencing platform technology. Including description of RNA interference, resources page and details of commercial licensing opportunities.
- BioTactics Reference Web - Tips, techniques, and links for marketing and business development professionals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals in Biotech and related markets, plus career management and networking biotechnology and pharmaceuticals tools.
- Biocon, Ltd. - Produces industrial enzymes used to enhance food products, business animal feed, detergents, leather, paper, starches, and textiles. business Also, used for facilitating of creation of business some health treatments. Includes product descriptions. Located business in India.
- Morphotek, Inc. - Uses morphogenics to expedite the evolutions of organisms, such as plants and yeast, to obtain commercially useful output traits.
- Lorantis, Ltd. - Researching the mechanisms of immunosuppression and tolerance, to business develop new medicines for immunological and inflammatory diseases.
- Alfamedic Ltd - Importers and distributors of animal health products, health foods, disinfectants biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and household insecticides. Includes company profile and product database. Hong biotechnology and pharmaceuticals Kong.
- The 3BS Project - Provides advice on creating and financing a biotechnology business and business how to protect intellectual property.
- Phage Biotech, Ltd. - Presents a valid biological solution to the chemical business antibiotics crisis.
- Innovative Research, Inc. - Provides researchers worldwide with high quality human and animal plasma for research use.
- Biopract GmbH - Microbial preparations, soil remediation and water depollution.
- Scigenic - Specializes in the incubation of lab-scale technologies with business real market biotechnology and pharmaceuticals potential to deliver true commercial success.
- Prometic - Life Science, Inc. - Targets bioseparation and medical applications with its platform biotechnology and pharmaceuticals technologies, exploiting its proprietary synthetic ligands designed to biotechnology and pharmaceuticals effect very specific interactions with proteins.
- CuraGen Corporation - Simplifying in order to accelerate genomics based product discovery and business development. Has created technologies to better understand the role of business genes in improving human health, animal health and agricultural vitality.
- International Biotechnology Trust (IBT) - The UK\\'s first approved investment trust dedicated to business the biotechnology sector. It offers investors the means business to invest in a carefully selected and diversified business portfolio of biotechnology companies. As part of its business investment policy, IBT provides strategic
- BioSeek Inc. - Develops high throughput biological systems for the validation business and development of novel human therapeutics.
- Enzymatic Deinking Technologies, LLC (EDT) - Focused on commercializing enzyme-based and other new technologies for the pulp and paper industry.
- Amersham Bioprocess - Products and services include assays, DNA purification, proteomics, chromatography, imaging, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals protein analysis and enzymes. Includes news releases, searchable library biotechnology and pharmaceuticals and links.
- Biotium,Inc. - Develops and manufactures fluorescent reagents and other specialty biochemicals. Detailed product descriptions, online ordering and distributor information.
- Genotypic Technology Pvt.Ltd. - Solutions for drug discovery and research and development for pharma, genomics and biotechnology companies. Details of services and current research projects.
- ClifMar Associates Ltd. - Commercializes life science and chemical research conducted at business The University of Surrey. Details of products and business current research.
- Celera Genomics Group - Mapped the human genome and develop new drugs based on their research. Features a range of corporate data, investor information, news, and career opportunities.
- In the Pipeline - A weblog about science, particularly chemistry and pharmaceuticals, from a working researcher at a drug company.
- Dyadic International, Inc - Develops biological products such as proteins, enzymes, polypeptides and small molecules for applications in large segments of the agricultural, industrial, chemical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Knowledge Express Data Systems - Online information service for professionals in the bio-pharma and high-tech arenas.
- AMP-Lab - Provides marine natural products for drug discovery, a biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals screening system for angiogenetic effectors, artificial media for biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals cells and physiological characterization of recombinant enzymes and biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals transgenic animals.
- BioTech Navigator Investment Newsletter - Monthly newsletter providing analysis, interpretation, news, and commentary relating to biotechnology industry developments for investing in biotechnology and/or medical stocks.
- Cuban Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology - Offers assistance to commercialize Cuban biotechnology. Research profile, news and links to other Cuban biotechnology sites.
- PTC Therapeutics - Focused on the discovery and commercialization of orally active small molecule therapeutics for human diseases.
- BioCentury - A newsletter for biotech managers covering corporate strategy and management questions.
- Ceapro, Inc. - The company utilizes core technologies for the separation and formulation of natural extracts to benefit human and animal health.
- Aastrom Biosciences, Inc. - Develops proprietary process technologies and devices for cell therapy applications, including stem cell therapies and gene therapy. (Nasdaq: ASTM).
- SIGNALS Magazine - Online magazine for biotechnology, biomedical, and pharmaceutical industry analysis.
- Phage International Inc. - Manufacturers of a biological alternative to antibiotics. Explains the mechanism biotechnology and pharmaceuticals of action and provides company details and consumer information. Headquarters biotechnology and pharmaceuticals in San Ramon, California.
- Chiron Corporation - Participates in therapeutics, blood testing and vaccines. Conducts biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals research and development in the fields of recombinant biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals technology, gene therapy, vaccines, small molecule discovery, and biotechnology and pharmaceuticals biotechnology and pharmaceuticals genomics.
- Amgen - Delivers important, cost effective therapeutics based on cellular and molecular biology.
- cisbio In Vitro Diagnostic - Specialized in biomedical technologies and nuclear medicine. Development biotechnology and pharmaceuticals business of technologies for biomarkers and drug screening.
- BioPartners - Specializes in accelerating the development and commercialization of business high quality biotechnology and pharmaceuticals recombinant biopharmaceutical products through partnering and business outsourcing.
- Plant Research International - Offer research services in plant genetics and reproduction, business crop physiology, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals agrosystems, soil fertility, and the optimization business of plant health.
- Genomics One Corporation - Focuses on the development of technology platforms for business genomic manipulations business and gene discovery. Based in business Canada.
- Enzymotec - AMIET technological platform offers an alternative to more costly and environmentally unfriendly chemical and organic synthesis. Also, enables the use of enzymes in hydrophobic environments and protects the enzymes so as to maintain their innate 3-D struc
- Topix: Biotech - News about the biotechnology industry, collected from various sources on the web..[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct