Canada North America Corporate Public Speaking
Guides people through change, conflict and diversity in keynotes and programs. Also acts as consultant, trainer, mediator and facilitator. Vernon, British Columbia.
Top: Business: Business Services: Communications: Public Speaking: Corporate: North America: Canada
- Wayne Forster - Keynotes include human resource management, customer service and canada sales. corporate Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Cheryl Cran - This speaker helps organizations through keynotes and seminars on communication north america and personal development. Calgary, Alberta, and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- James Robbins - Goal setting programs and motivational speaking topics that north america include corporate "The Seven Summits of Excellence" and "Peak north america Performance Leadership".
- Maurice T. O'Callaghan - Speaks on customer service, marketing, communications, public relations and human development. Amherstburg, Ontario.
- Stu Black - A keynote speaker who promotes a down-to-earth style and humor. corporate Topics include stress reduction and work-life balance. Niagara corporate Falls, Ontario.
- Deborah Kimmett: Wit With Wisdom - Interactive improvisational workshops, seminars and keynotes by this improvisational specialist and Second City veteran. Ontario.
- Bob Abrames - Offers presentations and seminars on the art of corporate selling, marketing, and customer service. Ottawa, Ontario.
- Dr. Howard Eisenberg: Syntrek® Inc. - Corporate stress management seminars delivered in-house as a workshop, via canada a train-the-trainer program or as self-study. Newmarket, Ontario.
- Michelle Ray - Speaker and seminar leader with a focus on presentation skills development, employee relations, conflict and stress management, customer service and sales training. Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Helen Wilkie: MHW Communications - Keynotes, conference sessions and in-house corporate training programs north america on topics that include "The Hidden Profit Center" north america and "Sowing and Growing Your Network". Toronto, Ontario.
- Kate Jones and Associates: Skills4People - Educates and empowers people through customized, interactive learning north america in canada stress management, work-life balance, and change management. north america Ontario.
- Laughtersize Seminars - Seminars and workshops use music, humour and audience canada participation to address topics including stress management, motivation canada and teamwork. Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Curt Skene - Speaker, author and sales coach speaks on sales, corporate marketing and north america customer creativity. Mississauga, Ontario.
- Elaine Allison: Positive Presentations Plus Inc. - Keynotes, training and workshops available in the areas corporate of communication, canada leadership and business development. British Columbia.
- Dr. Mark DeVolder: Synergy Sense Consulting - Guides people through change, conflict and diversity in north america keynotes and programs. Also acts as consultant, trainer, north america mediator and facilitator. Vernon, British Columbia.
- David Granirer - This speaker and stand up comic teaches laughter canada in the north america workplace. British Columbia.
- Margaret Hope - Keynote speaker, author, coach and business trainer speaks north america on topics such as client relations and creative north america power. Burnaby, British Columbia.
- Stephen James Joyce - Author and speaker on collaborative intelligence, leadership and corporate employee retention. Airdrie, Alberta.
- Pete Luckett - Consultant and professional speaker, specializing in retail grocery, customer service, corporate employee motivation and merchandising. Bedford, Nova Scotia.
- Kevin Aguanno - Specializes in project management topics. Includes personal profile and testimonials. Oshawa, Ontario.
- David Crisp: Crisp Strategies Inc. - Specializes in the topics of effectiveness, ethics and leadership. Toronto, canada Ontario.
- Darin Brian George - Sales trainer, writer and corporate speaker on negotiation, sales performance, and product presentation. Mississauga, Ontario.
- Rick Broadhead - Keynote speaker and analyst on technology, e-business, and north america innovation. north america Ontario.
- Merge Gupta-Sunderji - Delivers leadership tools for managers through keynotes, break-out north america sessions, facilitated workshops and one-on-one consulting on learning north america solutions. Calgary, Alberta.
- Delta Synergy Group - A performance enhancement company, delivering customized teambuilding and corporate training corporate programs. Contains company profile, FAQ, and activities options. Offices in corporate Richmond, Cochrane and Oakville.
MySQL - Cache Direct