Pennsylvania United States North America Corporate
Man who renamed the town of Halfway, Oregon to Half.com speaks on word-of-mouth and buzz marketing, including Half's eBay acquisition.
Top: Business: Business Services: Communications: Public Speaking: Corporate: North America: United States: Pennsylvania
- Dr. Joi C. Spraggings - Legacy Pathways and Footprints - Offers executive coaching, and speaks on topics including north america diversity united states and communications.
- Bill Acheson - Topics include nonverbal communication, presentation skills, and body united states language interpretation. Presentations to corporations and financial organizations.
- Steven B. Wiley - Provides keynotes and seminars on leadership, selling, negotiation north america and north america productivity.
- Liz Weber - This consultant, trainer and author provides seminars on united states leadership, north america character, integrity and performance.
- Paul Endress: Maximum Advantage International - Seminars, workshops and boot camps on topics that include building communication skills and dealing with difficult people.
- Bill Ringle - Keynote speaker on growth strategies and eBusiness techniques for entrepreneurs.
- Dale Yeager - Presents keynotes on topics such as school safety, business security, united states management issues resolution and liability reduction.
- Bob Perks - Inspirational keynotes and motivational training in the areas north america of people skills, stress and volunteer management.
- Mark Hughes - Man who renamed the town of Halfway, Oregon united states to north america Half.com speaks on word-of-mouth and buzz marketing, united states including Half\'s north america eBay acquisition.
- Andrew Steed - Seminars and keynotes on topics such as customer service and collaboration. Individual communication skills training.
MySQL - Cache Direct