Associations Interpreting Translation Communications
Professional interpreting associations, focusing specifically on interpreting and not both translation and interpreting.
Top: Business: Business Services: Communications: Translation: Interpreting: Associations
- AIIC UK - International Association of Conference Interpreters - Contact point for AIIC interpreters in the United Kingdom. associations Information about interpreting, newsletter and advice from consultant interpreters.
- AIIC - International Association of Conference Interpreters - International non-profit organisation. Glossary, statistical information, membership, interpreters\' directory. associations Site in English and French.
- WAVLI - Westcoast Association of Visual Language Intepreters - Society for sign-language interpreters based in the United associations States. interpreting Code of ethics, membership information, newsletters associations and events.
- Bulgarian Association of Interpreters and Translators - Contact information for translators, terms for written, consecutive, simultaneous translation, associations information on booths, and statutes.
- National Council for the Development of Community Interpreting - Formerly known as The Critical Link, a Canadian interpreting society for promoting community interpreting. Newsletter, meetings interpreting and membership information. Site in English and interpreting French.
- AGIS Dolmetscher und Übersetzer - An alliance of freelance conference interpreters and translators. interpreting Site translation in German, English and French.
- Interpreters Division of ATA - A chapter of the American Translators Association for associations the interpreting associations industry. Tips and resources.
- ASKOT - Czech Association of Conference Interpreters - Freelance register and frequently asked questions. Site associations in English translation and Czech.
- Thai Association of Conference Interpreters - Brief introduction, with mention of services and members.
MySQL - Cache Direct