Standards Quality Control and Tracking Business Services
The main objective of AOBES is to define quality standards for online business education. Membership is restricted to web-based institutions.
Top: Business: Business Services: Quality Control and Tracking: Standards
- Advanced Online Business Education Society (AOBES) - The main objective of AOBES is to define standards quality standards standards for online business education. Membership is standards restricted to web-based institutions.
- CSA International Services - Providing services in the fields of standards development, product certification, quality and environmental management systems registration, and information products.
- American National Standards Institute - American National Standards Institute (ANSI) web business services site offers up-to-date resources on national and international business services standards activities.
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award - MBNQA - Information and links for implementing, applying and winning the Baldrige business services award.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) International - Provides HACCP, food safety, water quality, public health, quality control and standards tracking and product testing services.
- iSixSigma Magazine - Official magazine of the International Society of Six standards Sigma Professionals quality control and tracking with articles on six sigma methodologies, standards strategies, benchmarking and tools. quality control and tracking Includes table of contents standards and subscription information.
- NSAI, Inc. - Provides industry in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central standards and South America with a range of services standards relating to standards and certification.
- The British Accreditation Bureau - Independent certification body which measures, tests and monitors business processes and performance.
MySQL - Cache Direct