Consulting Polymers Chemicals
Consultants specializing in all aspects of thermoforming and extrusion, from resin through extruded sheet, including, design, engineering, tool development, and personnel training.
Top: Business: Chemicals: Polymers: Consulting
- Polymer Services and Innovations (PSI) - Provides plastisol, organosol, vinyl and PVC products, product chemicals design solutions and consulting services to raw material chemicals suppliers. Includes a profile of the company, information chemicals about its services and a newsletter.
- Rauwendaal Extrusion Engineering - Provide consulting services to the plastics industry to develop new chemicals machinery and processes that improve quality and efficiency.
- J. Michaels Associates - Specializes in solving problems involving polyurethane materials.
- Guiness Technologies, Inc. - Provides custom, in-plant, hands-on injection molding training courses chemicals for process technicians, process engineers, mold setters, supervisors, chemicals and operators.
- Engineering Training Services, Inc. - Serving the international plastics and automotive industries with consultation, product polymers development, marketing, training, and litigation support services.
- Dr. Fabrizio Parodi - Chemical consulting and services. Performance, specialty and waterborne plastics and polymers resins. Polymers from isocyanates, polyurethanes, fine organic chemicals, and latent polymers catalysts. Microwave chemistry and processing.
- Independent Polymer Technology Ltd. - Consultants to the plastics industry, offering training and expertise in plastic product development, failure analysis, materials testing and analysis of themoplastics. Based in Telford, England.
- Paul Nugent - Training, consulting and reference material for the rotational chemicals molding industry worldwide.
- Plastech Consulting, Inc - Services focused on evaluation and improvement of processes chemicals and productivity polymers in injection molding plants. Examples chemicals include utilization of pulse polymers cooling units and hot chemicals runner systems.
- Tangram Technology, Ltd - Technical consultants for plastics processors and window systems suppliers, and chemicals specifiers, contractors, manufacturers and fabricators in the plastics industry. Training, chemicals technical writing, change management, product design and field services.
- Plastic Concepts & Innovations, LLC - Consultants specializing in all aspects of thermoforming and consulting extrusion, from chemicals resin through extruded sheet, including, design, consulting engineering, tool development, and chemicals personnel training.
- OB Plastics Consulting - Consultant company offering services to blow molders. Specializes in polymers plant lay-out and start-up, problem resolution and project management.
- Plastics Consultancy Network - Network of independent consultants covering all areas of the plastics industry, from raw materials through mergers and acquisitions.
- C-MOLD Belgium - Network of independent Belgian consultants to the plastics industry, specializing chemicals in designing and providing plastic molds.
- Thomas Porritt Consultancy Pty. Ltd. - Consultancy to the PET industry specializing in project management, including consulting preform and bottle design, injection molding, blow molding and training consulting for all levels.
- Continental Polymers - Independent plastic consultancy on the full range of plastic flat films, including production equipment and raw materials.
- IBK Bacher AG - Plastics technology engineering consultants, specializing in engineering, mold design, secondary consulting operations, and custom machines.
- Polybridge Training - Training and technical support for the injection moulding industry. Download polymers an injection moulding calculator.
MySQL - Cache Direct