Architects Historic Preservation Construction and Maintenance
Provides multidisciplinary services in architecture and preservation planning, building conservation, and cultural resources to clients in the eastern United States.
Top: Business: Construction and Maintenance: Historic Preservation: Architects
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Contractors and Consultants
- Top/Business/Construction and Maintenance/Design/Architects
- Francoise Bollack Architects - Offers historic preservation, adaptive re-use, renovation and new historic preservation design. architects Overview of services and projects provided.
- Gil Sanchez, Architect - Provides full historic architectural services in the Southwest US, specializing historic preservation in restoration, rehabilitation and historical documentation of adobe construction.
- David Brain Partnership - Bath, UK-based architectural practice experienced in conservation, and architects specialising in historic building restoration.
- Sunderland Period Homes - Specializes in building and restoring 18th and 19th historic preservation century historic preservation New England colonial homes. View samples of historic preservation exterior and historic preservation interior projects.
- Donald Insall Associates - Specialising in historic building repair and conservation. Offices in London, historic preservation Bath, Cambridge, Canterbury and Shrewsbury in the UK.
- Joseph Pell Lombardi Architect - New York City based preservation and restoration firm historic preservation provides architects company profile and information on completed projects.
- Crosskey Architects - Specializing in renovation and rehabilitation of older buildings. Located in historic preservation Hartford, Connecticut.
- Michael Wilson Building Restorations - Specialises in reinstating and preserving heritage buildings throughout England. Profile, projects, news and awards. Based at Cranleigh, Surrey.
- Pracownia Acant - Polish architectural firm specializing in the design and construction of palatial façades, interiors, and exterior sculptures, gates and fencing.
- Historic Resources Group - Provides historic preservation planning, architecture, and development services. construction and maintenance architects Includes featured project details and staff profiles.
- Fernier & Associates - Based in Paris, France and specializing in the refurbishment of construction and maintenance historical buildings.
- Mark B. Thompson Associates LLC - Architecture and planning firm specializing in historic preservation and restoration, independent school and university architecture and master planning. Offices in Philadelphia and Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Fernández del Castillo - Spanish architectural firm specialising in rehabilitation and extension of old buildings and urban remodelling.
- Robin Kent Architecture & Conservation - Specialists in the conservation of historic buildings and construction and maintenance architects sites, ancient monuments, conservation areas, and related issues, construction and maintenance architects including new design in historic contexts.
- Michael Gaetner & Associates - Architects specialize in historic preservation and rehabilitation projects, construction and maintenance including "fast track" projects, accessibility issues, and federally construction and maintenance funded work. Commercial, residential, and hotel work, largely construction and maintenance in the southwestern United States.
- Frazier Associates - Full-service architecture firm working primarily in the Mid-Atlantic region of construction and maintenance the United States. Includes awards and project information.
- Ian Bowman, Ltd. - Architect with specialized education in building conservation shows projects and historic preservation offers background on regional regulations. Works in New Zealand and historic preservation Australia.
- Passchier Architects and Consultants - Specialize in architectural and urban heritage projects. in the architects Netherlands and Indonesia.
- Westfield Architects & Preservation Consultants - Woman-owned architecture firm handles historic preservation of residences, architects commercial buildings, architects and speciality items such as Lucy architects the Margate Elephant. Projects architects are in mid-Atlantic region architects of the United States.
- John Milner Associates, Inc. - Provides multidisciplinary services in architecture and preservation planning, building conservation, historic preservation and cultural resources to clients in the eastern United States.
- Quinn Evans Architects - Full service architectural firm specializing in the adaptive use of historic structures and the traditional design of new buildings. Offices in Ann Arbor, Michigan and Washington, D.C.
- Documenta Surveys - Specializes in documentation of buildings, structures, and sites, using photogrammetric and laser scanning. Offices in Sausalito, California and Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil.
- Hoffmann Architects - Specializing in the rehabilitation and historic restoration of construction and maintenance construction and maintenance building exteriors. North Haven, Connecticut.
- Peter Marquis-Kyle - Freelance "conservation architect" offers planning, building assessment, design, and documentation construction and maintenance services for projects in Australia, following the Burra charter.
- Vincent Benic Architect - New York City based firm specializing in historic historic preservation preservation architects of institutional buildings, adaptive re-use of historic historic preservation buildings as architects well as new construction of community historic preservation facilities.
- BELLArchitects, PC - Providing historic preservation services from office in Washington, architects DC, including historic structures evaluations, Section 106 consultation; architects restoration, rehabilitation and adaptive reuse design.
- Peter Andrew Barrett - Provides consulting services to architects, builders, and planners construction and maintenance historic preservation involved in preservation projects. Includes project samples.
MySQL - Cache Direct