Specifications Construction and Maintenance Business
Technical information and products, continuing education, professional conferences, and product shows. CSI MasterFormat provides a common system of organizing and presenting construction documents.
Top: Business: Construction and Maintenance: Specifications
- The Construction Specifications Institute - Technical information and products, continuing education, professional conferences, and product business shows. CSI MasterFormat provides a common system of organizing business and presenting construction documents.
- 4specs - Building products catalogue, with links to manufacturers.
- Construction Product Marketing Group - Marketing Consultant to construction product manufacturers. Provide specifications AIA/CES Continuing business Education Programs, Guide Specifications, and Sales specifications Training.
- NBS National Building Specification (UK) - Publisher of specification publishing software and documents. specifications Description of products and services, contact info.
- Construction Specifications Canada - Specifications documents and templates, directory of members.
- First Source Exchange - Building products catalogue with preliminary product selection information, business listing of manufacturers, technical product information, and MANU-SPEC business proprietary specifications.
- Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice - Directory of members, forum for specifiers, and information construction and maintenance business on the organization.
- International Construction Information Society - ICIS is an association of 16 organisations in 14 countries, each of whom produce national master specification systems and/or construction cost planning tools. Includes links to member organisations.
- ToolBase Services - Housing industry resources and technical information on building construction and maintenance construction and maintenance products, materials, new technologies, business management, and housing construction and maintenance construction and maintenance systems.
- Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association-Standards and Certification for Architectural Hardware - Publisher of standards for architectural (door and window) business hardware. Product directory, sales of standards documents, business and technical support.
- Specification Links - Links to manufacturers and associations.
- US Veterans Administration Facilities Management - Guidelines, standards, and information on USVA construction programs.
- Sweets - Building products catalogue includes product specifications, CAD Libraries, Manufacturer\'s Rep construction and maintenance listings, and instant RFI service.
- Spectext Master Guide Specifications - System for preparing clear, concise specifications that conform specifications to CSI construction and maintenance formats.
- School Dude - Information for school maintenance professionals, including postings of construction and maintenance business specifications and bid documents.
- e-specs - Information on this specifications consulting firm.
- American Institute Of Architects - Resources include AIA contract documents, handbooks, guidelines, and MasterSpec.
- National Pavement Contractors Association - Specifications for pavement related work, a glossary of pavement terms, and personal help with pavement specifications or questions.
- Speclink - Products for cost management, cost engineering, value analysis, and construction specifications.
- ARCAT - Library of manufacturer\\'s specifications and CAD details; directory specifications of building business products and manufacturers. Free downloads, sponsored specifications by vendors.
- Arcom Master Systems - MASTERSPEC specifications and SPECWARE specification development and production tools.
- Digicon Information Inc - Canadian "National Master Specification" and SpecSUITE documents and consulting services.
MySQL - Cache Direct