Centers Education and Training E-Commerce
Research institution in the fields of information systems and management, electronic commerce and the digital economy. University of Texas, Austin.
Top: Business: E-Commerce: Education and Training: Centers
- eLab - Vanderbilt University, Owen Graduate School of Management.
- Center for Information Management Studies - Babson College, Wellesley, MA.
- Center for Management in the Information Economy - Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los e-commerce Angeles.
- Infolab - Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
- E-Commerce Competence Center - A consortium of four universities based in Vienna, education and training centers Austria.
- Center for Global Electronic Commerce - Pamplin College of Business at Virginia Tech.
- Ricketts Center for Electronic Commerce and Database Marketing - Creighton University, College of Business Administration, Ohama, Nebraska.
- Centre for Electronic Commerce - University of Sunderland, United Kingdom.
- e-Business Center - PricewaterhouseCoopers and IESE Business School in Barcelona, Spain.
- Linda and Mitch Hart eCenter at SMU - Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas.
- [email protected] - INSEAD Digital Economy Initiative, Fontainebleau, France.
- Netcentricity Laboratory - Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of centers Maryland, College e-commerce Park.
- Ecommerce at ETSU - East Tennessee State University
- Institute for Global Electronic Commerce - University of Maryland - Baltimore County.
- Center for Research on Information Technology and Organizations - University of California, Irvine.
- Centre for E-Business Research - Aston University Business School, Birmingham, UK.
- Columbia Center for Excellence in E-Business - (CEBIZ) Columbia University, New York.
- Institute for eCommerce - Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Center for Research in Electronic Commerce - Research institution in the fields of information systems and management, education and training electronic commerce and the digital economy. University of Texas, Austin.
- Center for Information Technologies in Management - Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University.
- Center For Information Management, Integration and Connectivity - (CIMIC) Rutgers University, New Jersey.
- Virginia Electronic Commerce Technology Center - Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia.
- Centre d'Etude et de Management de la Société et des Technologies de l'Information - (CEMAFOR) Université de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- McMaster E-commerce Research Center - McMaster E-commerce Research Center, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Center for Virtual Organization and Commerce - Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Glassmeyer/McNamee Center for Digital Strategies - Dartmouth University, Hanover, NH.
- Center for eBusiness - MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- International Center for Electronic Commerce - Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Graduate School of Management, Seoul, South Korea.
- E-Center for E-Business - E-Center of Excellence in Research and Education for centers E-Business, George Mason University.
MySQL - Cache Direct