Courses Education and Training E-Commerce
Links to university course web sites (.edu or .org) on e-commerce and e-business.
Top: Business: E-Commerce: Education and Training: Courses
- Electronic Business and Commerce - taught be Prof. Haim Mendelson at the Stanford courses University Graduate education and training School of Business.
- Electronic Business for Information Professionals - taught by Wm. Scott Brown at the School of Information and Library Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Internet Marketing - taught by Ward Hanson at the Graduate School e-commerce of Business, Stanford University.
- E-Business - taught by Dr. A.R.E.M. de Moor and Dr. courses M.T. Smits at the Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
- Fundamentals of eBusiness - taught by Prof. Bruce Brorson at the University education and training education and training of Minnesota, Crookston.
- E-Commerce using the Internet - taught by Mr. Gene A. Yelle, at the e-commerce State University e-commerce of NY - Utica/Rome, contemporary issues e-commerce and technologies used to e-commerce deploy and manage an e-commerce e-commerce presence for a business are e-commerce covered.
- Electronic Commerce Technologies - taught by Dr. Michael Weiss, School of Computer Science, Carleton courses University, Canada.
- Anwendungen des Electronic Business - taught by PD Dr. Thomas Myrach, Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet für education and training Wirtschaftsinformatik, RWTH Aachen.
- Internet Business - taught by Dr. Ken Pickar at the California Institute of e-commerce Technology.
- Emerging Technologies and Electronic Commerce - MBA course taught by Dr. Waleed A. Muhanna, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University.
- E-Commerce Technology - taught by Dr. Peter Wurman, Department of Computer e-commerce Science, at courses North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
- International Electronic Commerce - taught by Dr. Erran Carmel at the Kogod School of Business, American University.
- Managing the Digital Firm - taught by Dr. Lee Sproull, Stern School of courses Business, New education and training York University.
- E-Business Marketing - taught by Dr. Ann Schlosser at the University of Washington.
- E-Business and Supply Chains - taught by Dr. Arthur Geoffrion at the UCLA e-commerce Anderson School.
- E-Business Strategy - taught by Dr. Werner Antweiler at the University of British e-commerce Columbia, Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration.
- Managing the Digital Enterprise - taught by Dr. Michael Rappa at North Carolina education and training State University. An open courseware educational site that education and training addresses the challenges facing managers in a digital education and training world.
- e-Service Operations - taught by Dr. Gregory R. Heim at the courses Carroll School of Management, Boston College.
- E-Commerce: Doing Business on the Internet - taught by Dr. Joan Feigenbaum, Department of Computer Science, Yale courses University.
- Direct Marketing and E-Commerce - taught by Dr. Larry Isaacson at the Olin Graduate School education and training of Business, Babson College.
- Marketing on the Internet - taught by Drs. Barbara Coleman and Marc D. Miller at Augusta State University in Georgia.
- Electronic Commerce - Taught by Dr. Howard Rosenbaum, School of Library and Information education and training Science, Indiana University.
- Scaling Technology for E-Business - taught by Daniel A. Menascé at George Mason courses University.
- Electronic Commerce Law Workshop - taught by Prof. Michael Geist at University of courses Ottawa Law education and training School.
- E-commerce - Three month intensive distant learning course on Business e-commerce Applications on courses the Internet offered by the Centre e-commerce for Business Management, University courses of South Africa.
- Web Business Strategy - taught by Dr. Randall Schultz, University of Iowa.
- Introduction to Electronic Commerce - taught by Prof. Nabil Adam at Rutgers University.
- eStrategy - taught by Professors Samuel Bodily and S. Venkataraman courses at the courses Darden Graduate Business School, University of courses Virginia.
- Electronic Commerce on the Internet - taught by Dr. Richard D. Manning, Nova Southeastern courses University.
- Information Technology and Electronic Commerce - taught by Dr. Foster Provost at the NYU Stern School e-commerce of Business.
- E-Commerce - Taught by James D. Clark at the University education and training of Lethbridge, Canada.
MySQL - Cache Direct