Modules Optoelectronics and Fiber Electronics and Electrical
Develops pluggable and fixed mount transmitters, receivers, transceivers, transponders, and discrete optical modules for rates ranging from 155 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
Top: Business: Electronics and Electrical: Optoelectronics and Fiber: Modules
- OPTICAL ZONU Inc. - Produces active and passive fiber optical modules, especially for PON modules and FDDx applications.
- Picolight, Inc. - Makes single and parallel fiberoptic transceivers.
- Stratos Lightwave, Inc. - Manufactures fiber optic components, including single and parallel transceivers, fiber modules assemblies, WDM modules.
- Oplink Communications, Inc - Provides custom design and manufacturing services for optical optoelectronics and fiber electronics and electrical components.
- ExceLight Communications, Inc - Offers transceivers, transmitters, receivers, lasers, photodiodes, GaAs integrated circuits, and electronics and electrical passive components for optical communications.
- Opnext, Inc - Develops pluggable and fixed mount transmitters, receivers, transceivers, optoelectronics and fiber modules transponders, and discrete optical modules for rates ranging optoelectronics and fiber modules from 155 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Finisar Corp. - Provides fiber optic solutions for the fiber channel, optoelectronics and fiber electronics and electrical gigabit ethernet and CATV markets.
- Optical Communication Products, Inc (OCP) - Manufactures optical transmitters, receivers, transceivers, and transponders.
- Coretek Opto Corp - Produces optical modules as well as fixed and pluggable optical modules transceivers.
- TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. - Develops optical modules as well as custom and modules off-the-shelf optical optoelectronics and fiber components, including EML (Electro-absorptive Modulated Laser), modules DFB (Distributed Feedback) and optoelectronics and fiber FP (Fabry-Perot) lasers and modules APD / PIN detectors.
- OptoIC Technology, Inc - Produces single and parallel optical transceivers ranging from optoelectronics and fiber modules 155 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Corona Optical Systems, Inc. - Manufactures a pair of small, 12 port, 850nm optoelectronics and fiber modules transmitters and receivers for data rates up to optoelectronics and fiber modules 3.35 Gbps per channel.
MySQL - Cache Direct