IPP-Merchant Power Electricity Energy
The first independent power producer in Thailand, generating and selling electric power, engaging in utilities, and other businesses related to the energy sector.
Top: Business: Energy: Electricity: IPP-Merchant Power
- NRG - Develops, acquires and manages a variety of energy-related ipp-merchant power operations energy worldwide. Operations include competitive energy production and ipp-merchant power cogeneration facilities, energy power marketing, thermal energy production and ipp-merchant power transmission, and resource energy recovery facilities.
- Intergen - Global power generation firm based in Massachusetts with plants located in the UK, the Netherlands, Mexico, the Philippines and Australia.
- PPL Sundance Energy - A natural gas-fired peaking power plant producing 450 megawatts of electricity electricity and located in Pinal County, Arizona near the town electricity of Coolidge.
- Delta Power Company, LCC - Developer and owner of power projects. Includes plant energy listing, news energy and contact information.
- Panda Energy - Developer and owner merchant power plants. Includes project listing and energy contact information.
- Electricity Generating Public Co - The first independent power producer in Thailand, generating and selling energy electric power, engaging in utilities, and other businesses related to energy the energy sector.
- Amata Power - Provides electricity and steam to the national grid electricity and to ipp-merchant power large manufacturers. Includes project list, contact electricity and shareholder information.
- Tractebel USA - Developer and owner of power projects. Includes plant energy listing, employment listings and contact information.
- Electrabel - Generates and supplies industrial electricity, energy consultancy, heat ipp-merchant power production and power generation to industries throughout Europe.
- Mirant - Worldwide developer of merchant power projects. Includes asset listing, company energy news and career information.
- North American Power Group, Ltd. - Owner and operator of power plants in the ipp-merchant power fourteen western states, and the western provinces of ipp-merchant power Canada and Mexico.
- Calpine - Developer, owner and operator of power plants. Includes ipp-merchant power asset electricity listing, career information and news.
- Cogentrix - Developer and owner of power projects. Includes plant ipp-merchant power listing, electricity news and contact information.
- Indeck Energy Services, Inc. - Developers, owners and operators of cogeneration and independent energy power projects in North America. Includes project information energy and development opportunities.
- Genova Power Partners, LLC - Developer and owner of power projects. Includes plant ipp-merchant power listing, news and contact information.
- FPL Energy - Developer and owner of power projects. Includes plant electricity listing, news and contact information.
- Deeside Power Station - A combined cycle gas turbine power station owned ipp-merchant power by International Power and sited by the river ipp-merchant power Dee in Flintshire North Wales. Includes plant details ipp-merchant power and environment information.
- Rockland Capital Energy Investments, LLC - Investment company focused on projects in the North American and European electric power sector, with offices in Houston, New York, and London.
- AES - Worldwide developer of power projects. Includes investor information ipp-merchant power and electricity project list.
MySQL - Cache Direct