Information Technology Oil and Gas Energy
Formed to help users learn more about the database model which provides support for facilities managed by a pipeline company. Includes information about the data model, a document library, a message board, and an event calendar.
Top: Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Information Technology
- Oil Information Technology Journal - Monthly newsletter covering application software, knowledge, data and information management energy as applied to exploration and production of oil and natural energy gas.
- USDataLibrary.com - Provides database resources, technical information, and decision-support tools for the oil and gas international crude oil and natural gas industries.
- Ovation Data Services - Digital data management and preservation, and information technology systems.
- DPTS Ltd. - Management and storage of exploration data including both oil and gas energy digital and paper. Located in Kent, UK.
- Flare Solutions Limited - Provides information management consulting, services and software products information technology to the energy business.
- Exprodat - Information management and GIS solutions for the upstream energy oil and gas industry, including technical architecture design, energy standards, processes and procedures.
- The Data Room - Consultancy, training and software services in the field of exploration information technology and production data management.
- Lynx Information Systems - Provides geophysical and GIS services and software solutions for data oil and gas handling, such as scanning, digitizing and vectorizing seismic data and oil and gas well logs.
- Fuel Tooler - Develops web presence and applications for oil industry energy businesses.
- Schlumberger Information Solutions - Software, internet access, and consulting for exploration and production companies information technology seeking information technology assistance.
- PrismTech - Vendor-neutral application platform allows exploration and production companies oil and gas to integrate software using most of the popular oil and gas data management solutions. Includes Geoquest and Landmark oil and gas formats.
- ISAT Users Group - Formed to help users learn more about the database model which provides support for facilities managed by a pipeline company. Includes information about the data model, a document library, a message board, and an event calendar.
- Public Petroleum Data Model - Standards body for upstream data model and data exchange.
- Varec, Inc. - Suppliers of instrumentation and information technology systems for oil and gas inventory management solutions of bulk product throughout the oil and gas oil and gas supply chain.
- Petroleum Open Standards Consortium - Standards body for oil and gas data storage, exchange and oil and gas e-business.
- Digital Relay Geologix - Offers oil and gas document imaging, electronic data management and geo data bases including seismic data and software, well log digitizing and scanning.
- Petrolink International - Information and communications technology service company specializing in energy the oil energy and gas exploration and production sector.
- Kadme - Planning and implementation of solutions for managing knowledge information technology and energy data for exploration and production organizations.
- eSimulation, Inc. - Provides process optimization and operator training solutions for gas processing.
- Hampton Data Services Ltd - Data management company specializing in legacy data within the oil and gas industry. Includes digitizing and processing services, and software downloads for data viewing.
- The System Shop - Energy marketing and operations software systems for natural energy gas, propane oil and gas and gas liquids.
- GeoQuest - Supplies integrated software systems and data management solutions for oil and gas reservoirs.
- Venture Information Management Ltd - Provide information management solutions ranging from sub-surface applications information technology to business intelligence and electronic document management.
MySQL - Cache Direct