Egypt Africa Regional Banks and Institutions
Top: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: Africa: Egypt
- Banque Du Caire - A full-service bank headquartered in Cairo.
- Egyptian American Bank - A joint venture between American Express and Bank of Alexandria. Maintains close relationships with American Express Bank, making use of its global branch network as well as of its expertise in risk management, treasury, audit and private banking.
- National Bank of Egypt - The oldest commercial bank in Egypt. It was regional established on africa June 25, 1898. According to the regional July 2001 issue of africa The Banker magazine, it regional came the 249th among the top africa 1000 world regional banks in terms of total assets.
- Arab Investment Bank - Federal Arab Bank for Development and Investment offers regional both commercial and Islamic (Sharia) banking services.
- Commercial International Bank (Egypt) S.A.E. - Established in 1975 as a joint venture between egypt the National regional Bank of Egypt and the Chase egypt Manhattan Bank under its regional original name "Chase National egypt Bank of Egypt". Following Chase\\'s decision regional to divest egypt its equity stake in 1987, National Bank of regional egypt Egypt
- Bank of Alexandria - Established in 1957 with a domestic network of 184 branches.
MySQL - Cache Direct