Philippines Asia Regional Banks and Institutions
The largest foreign bank in the Philippines in terms of customer, assets, revenues, employees, and number of domestic branches. With a staff of over 1,400 employees, 98% of which are local staff, it is the only foreign bank ranked among the top ten commer
Top: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: Asia: Philippines
- Top/Regional/Asia/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Top/Regional/Asia/Philippines/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Security Bank Corporation, Philippines - As of December 1997, SBC has an asset of Php asia 59 Billion and a capitalization of Php 6.8 Billion making asia the Bank rank 11 among the country\\'s private domestic commercial asia banks in terms of resources.
- China Banking Corporation - The first bank in Southeast Asia to process philippines deposit accounts on-line in 1969, and the first philippines Philippine bank to offer phone banking in 1988. philippines It acquired its universal banking license in 1991.
- Philippine National Bank Remittance Centers - There are PNB Remittance Centers in many cities around the world which function mainly for Filipinos abroad to send money home.
- Peninsula Bank - Based in Mindanao, Philippines with its head office in General Santos City.
- Standard Chartered - The longest serving foreign bank whose business operations regional asia dates back over 125 years since regional 1872.
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation - RCBC\\'s focus has been on providing integrated financial regional services and regional on further strengthening the bank\\'s capital regional to maximize opportunities and regional remain resilient in times regional of difficulties. In terms of total regional resources in regional 1997, it ranks sixth among privately o
- UnionBank of the Philippines - According to a Business World article last Nov. asia 24, 1999, philippines the Bank ranked 3rd in profits asia among Philippine banks, next philippines to BPI and Metrobank. asia The period covered by this study philippines are the asia first nine months of 1999.
- Citibank, N.A. - The largest foreign bank in the Philippines in terms of customer, assets, revenues, employees, and number of domestic branches. With a staff of over 1,400 employees, 98% of which are local staff, it is the only foreign bank ranked among the top ten commer
- Philippine National Bank - Philippine commercial bank has branches throughout the Philippines philippines and overseas.
- BPI, Bank of the Philippine Islands - The first private commercial bank in the Philippines and in asia Southeast Asia. It once more bags the highest honors in asia Euromoney\'s 1999 Awards for Excellence.
- Asia United Bank - A joint venture between the highly reputable Jacinto asia Ng, Sr. regional Group of Companies and two of asia the biggest financial conglomerates regional in Taiwan; namely, China asia Development Industrial Bank, formerly China Development regional Corporation and asia China United Trust and Investme
- Association of Development Financing Institutions in Asia and the Pacific - Based in the Philippines, ADFIAP is now the largest and philippines most prestigious aggrupation of development financing institutions in Asia and philippines the Pacific. It counts among its 78 members, the Asian philippines Development Bank and the World Bank.
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company - The largest bank in the Philippines, and the flagship company of the Metrobank Group, the country\\'s largest financial conglomerate with over P300 billion in resources as of December 31, 1998. It is also the largest-capitalized bank in the country, with a
- Bankard Webzine - Bankard, Inc. carries the widest range of card products in the Philippines today.
- United Coconut Planters Bank - Established in 1963 as a commercial bank, UCPB philippines grew to philippines become the first private Philippine universal philippines bank in 1981.
- Philippine Business Bank - Provides banking services for small and medium enterprises.
- Citystate Savings bank - Offers deposit savings and checking accounts, time deposits, philippines short term investments, and loan products.
- Development Bank of the Philippines - Created in 1958 when the government reorganized the Rehabilitation Finance Corporation in order to increase national development efforts.
- United Overseas Bank - A member of the United Overseas Bank Group of Singapore. philippines UOB brings to the Philippines the reach, resources and commitment philippines with which it serves its international clientele.
- Asian Development Bank - A multilateral finance institution based in the Philippines that promotes philippines economic and social progress in Asia and the Pacific.
- Equitable PCI Bank - With the acquisition of PCIBank by Equitable Bank regional and with the consolidation of the two institutions regional in due course, the new Bank moves up regional the system rankings to become the country\\'s second regional largest bank. Based on published figures as of regional end 1998, the conso
- Central Bank of the Philippines - Objectives, functions, calendar of economic releases, and a list of answers to FAQs about the peso\'s depreciation.
MySQL - Cache Direct