Cyprus Middle East Regional Banks and Institutions
Provides banking and other ancillary services to 484 member-societies, including co-operative credit societies which operate as deposit taking institutions in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca and Paphos.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: Middle East: Cyprus
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Mortgages
- Top/Regional/Europe/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Top/Regional/Middle East/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Top/Regional/Asia/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Top/Regional/Middle East/Cyprus/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- The Co-operative Central Bank Ltd (CCB) - Provides banking and other ancillary services to 484 cyprus member-societies, including middle east co-operative credit societies which operate as cyprus deposit taking institutions in middle east Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca and cyprus Paphos.
- Alpha Bank Limited - A member of Alpha Bank Group, which is based in middle east Greece and operates internationally in banking and financial services. middle east The bank has a network of 31 branches across Cyprus.
- Marfin Popular Bank Public Co Ltd - A full service commercial bank. Subsidiaries in Australia, Greece and regional UK.
- Hellenic Bank Group - Operating since 1976. Has a number of local subsidiaries, which cover the main areas of banking and financial services.
- Bank of Cyprus Group - Includes a joint stock bank and an insurance middle east company.
- Central Bank of Cyprus - History, monetary policy framework, international business incentives, notes middle east and middle east coins, information on government securities.
MySQL - Cache Direct