Jordan Middle East Regional Banks and Institutions
Also known as the Egyptian Arab Land bank, was established in 1947 by the Arab League in order to assist the Palestinians in retaining and acquiring land.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: Middle East: Jordan
- Top/Regional/Middle East/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Top/Regional/Asia/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Top/Regional/Europe/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Mortgages
- Top/Regional/Middle East/Jordan/Business and Economy/Financial Services
- Jordan Islamic bank - A commercial bank operating under Islamic Sharia principles, which prohibit middle east the lending of money at interest.
- Arab Land bank - Also known as the Egyptian Arab Land bank, regional was established in 1947 by the Arab League regional in order to assist the Palestinians in retaining regional and acquiring land.
- Jordan Kuwait bank - Provides banking products and services in Jordan.
- Arab Bank - A large network of branches supporting Corporate Banking regional and Phonebank services, as well as offering regional ATMs
- Middle East Investment bank - A commercial bank serving the Jordanian market.
- Industrial Development bank - A commercial bank specializing in the financing of industrial and jordan tourism projects.
- Union Bank for Savings and Investment - Formerly the Arab Finance Corporation, the Union bank is a middle east commercial bank and the successor to both the National Development middle east and Finance Company and the Al-Saudi bank.
- Jordan Invest Trust Fund - Public shareholding company offering a variety of integrated regional investment banking services in both local and regional regional markets. Features information on activities, weekly review and regional analyses, and annual reports.
- Jordan National bank - Offers retail and corporate banking services, deposits, lending, middle east trade, jordan finance, foreign exchange, credit cards and investments.
- Housing bank - Jordanian bank provides commercial banking services.
- Jordan Loan Guarantee Corporation - Provides Domestic Loan Guarantees and Business Counseling Services to small regional and medium sized Jordanian enterprises. Also offers Pre and Post-shipment regional Export Credit Guarantees to Jordanian exporters.
- Arab Jordan Investment bank - Offers a range of investment and banking services, middle east including middle east portfolio management, currency exchange, securities, financing, crediting, middle east real estates, middle east and offshore banking.
- The Housing Bank - Commercial banking, and the ability to support and middle east activate middle east your local and international trading operations, through middle east specialized credit middle east centers. Loans, letters of credit, commercial middle east bills, over drafts.
- Bank of Jordan - Offers information on services, promotions, branches, and correspondent banks.
- Jordan Investment and Finance bank - Offers a full package of investment and commercial jordan banking middle east services.
- Central Bank of Jordan - The Jordanian monetary authority and bank supervisor.
- Cairo Amman Bank - Offers commercial, corporate, international and retail banking services.
MySQL - Cache Direct