Electronic Cash Banking Services Financial Services
System promotes global visibility of cash and treasury, risks and payment, and secure end-to-end tracking and control of financial flows.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Electronic Cash
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Merchant Services/Other Payment Systems
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Economics/Financial Economics/Currency and Money/Alternative Monetary Systems
- Top/Home/Personal Finance/Money Management/Electronic Cash
- First Data - Provides money and information movement services for business. electronic cash Includes pages about governance, solutions, news, and investment. electronic cash (NYSE: FDC).
- Visa Buxx - Offers a reloadable shopping card designed for parents to help financial services teens budget wisely.
- ACH Processing Company - Provides electronic banking services through the Federal Reserve financial services Banking System.
- Paypal Warning - Warns PayPal users of their service policies. Collects and publishes banking services complaints about Paypal.
- Fidesic - Enables electronic payments between any two parties with email addresses banking services and U.S. bank accounts.
- HyperWallet - Offers online, global and mobile payment solutions, international payment distribution and multi-currency transaction processing services.
- Mellennia - Provider electronic gift, loyalty, corporate and prepaid card electronic cash services.
- CHIPS - Electronic system that handles monetary payments moving between countries around the world.
- Moneybookers - A service for individuals and merchants to send electronic cash and receive money online using an E-mail address electronic cash or payment buttons.
- NewGenPay - Develops and licenses secure, efficient interoperable payment systems.
- PayPal - Online payment service for individuals and merchants. Allows users to banking services send money and bills to anyone with e-mail.
- InternetCash - Use to shop online at participating websites.
- XRT - System promotes global visibility of cash and treasury, electronic cash risks and payment, and secure end-to-end tracking and electronic cash control of financial flows.
- FreedomPay - Cashless payment system enables members to make small purchases without cash or coins.
- CertaPay - Allows online banking consumers to send and receive banking services payments to anyone with an email address.
- Praxell - Secure, IP-based stored value platform enables two or more parties to transact business over the Internet.
- eCatalystOne - ePAID, a pre-paid purchase card, can be used to buy financial services and sale anonymously over the Internet.
- Ecount - Web account enables users to send, spend and electronic cash receive cash online.
- CheckFree Corporation - Provider of financial electronic commerce services.
- EcoCard Ltd - A virtual card for online payments.
- Fundtech Ltd. - Designs, develops, markets, and supports client/server products for electronic cash electronic payments. (Nasdaq: FNDT).
- WildCard Systems - Develops prepaid or host based stored value payment system cards or virtual accounts, enabled through Web applications.
- New England ACH Association - Promotes use and understanding of electronic payments, specifically the ACH.
- e-Duction - Process lets employees pay for products and services out of electronic cash future paychecks.
MySQL - Cache Direct