Guaranty Associations Insurance Financial Services
When a member company is declared insolvent, the Association continues insurance policy coverage while paying the claims and other policy benefits.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations: Guaranty
- Top/Society/Government/Finance/Regulators/Insurance/United States
- Florida Self-Insurers Guaranty Association, Inc. - Provides funding for the workers\\' compensation claims of guaranty individual insolvent self-insurers.
- USA - Western Guaranty Fund Services (WGFS) - Manages and pays claims for property and casualty insurance guaranty guaranty associations for the states of Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Washington, guaranty and Wyoming.
- Pennsylvania Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association (PP&CIGA) - Provides a means for the payment of covered associations claims under certain property and casualty insurance policies associations and avoids financial loss to claimants or policyholders associations as a result of the insolvency of a associations member company.
- California Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Association - In the event that a member insurer is guaranty found to be insolvent and is ordered to guaranty be liquidated by a court, the Guarantee Association guaranty Act enables the association to provide protection.
- Texas Life, Accident, Health, and Hospital Service Insurance Guaranty Association - When a member company is declared insolvent, the associations Association continues guaranty insurance policy coverage while paying the associations claims and other policy guaranty benefits.
- Hawaii Life & Disability Insurance Guaranty Association - A statutory entity created by the legislature under associations the Hawaii insurance Guaranty Association Act.
- New Jersey Guaranty Association (NJGA) - Manages the NJ Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Assn. and the NJ guaranty Surplus Lines Insurance Guaranty Fund.
- Kansas Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association - A statutory entity created in 1972 when the insurance legislature enacted the Kansas Life and Health Insurance insurance Guaranty Association Act.
- Assuris - Provides Canadian life insurance policyholders with specified guaranty associations guaranty associations levels of guaranty protection against loss of benefits due associations to the guaranty financial failure of a member company.
- Connecticut Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association - The association is composed of all insurers licensed guaranty to sell associations life insurance, accident and health insurance, guaranty and individual annuities in associations the state.
- Texas Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association (TPCIGA) - Protects Texas insurance policyholders and claimants when an insurance company insurance fails (property, casualty, or workmen's compensation).
- Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association (LIGA) - Exists to avoid excessive delay in the payment associations of claims guaranty and avoid financial loss to claimants associations and policyholders when a guaranty property and casualty insurer associations becomes insolvent.
- USA - Guaranty Fund Management Services (GFMS) - Handles property and casualty insurer insolvencies for Connecticut, associations District of Columbia, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, associations and Virginia.
- USA - National Conference of Insurance Guaranty Funds (NCIGF) - Nonprofit association designed to provide assistance and support insurance to the property and casualty guaranty funds located insurance in each of the fifty states as well insurance as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
- USA - National Organization of Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Associations (NOLHGA) - Voluntary association composed of the life and health insurance guaranty associations of all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. When an insolvency involves multiple states, NOLHGA assists its state guaranty association members.
- Delaware Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association - Composed of all insurers licensed to sell life insurance insurance, accident insurance and health insurance, and individual annuities insurance in the state. insurance Includes FAQ, list of insurance insolvencies, and links.
- Canada - Property and Casualty Insurance Compensation Corporation (PACICC) - The private companies which insure the homes, cars associations and other property of Canadians work together to associations compensate clients in the unlikely event of an associations insurer's collapse.
- Indiana Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association - Composed of all insurance companies licensed to sell associations life insurance, insurance health insurance, and annuities in the associations state. Includes FAQ, insurance insolvencies, and contact information.
- Nebraska Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association (NLHIGA) - Provides limited protection to Nebraska residents who are insurance holders of covered life and health insurance policies insurance and individual annuities in the event a Guaranty insurance Association member becomes insolvent.
- Idaho Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association - A non-profit association whose membership consists of all guaranty insurance companies licensed to write life or disability guaranty insurance in the state.
- California Insurance Guarantee Association (CIGA) - Pays the claims of insolvent property and casualty associations insurance carriers associations that are licensed to do business associations in the state. [requires associations Macromedia Shockwave plugin]
- Florida Insurance Guaranty Association (FIGA) - Services pending claims by or against Florida policyholders guaranty of member insurance property and casualty insurance companies which guaranty become insolvent.
- Iowa Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association - Composed of all insurers licensed to sell life guaranty insurance, accident and health insurance, and individual annuities guaranty in the state.
MySQL - Cache Direct