Associations Claims Insurance Financial Services
A not-for-profit annual educational conference serving Life, Accident and Health and Disability claim professionals. The conferences have attendees from many nations.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Claims: Associations
- Top/Business/Business Services/Fire and Security/Security/Associations
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance/Associations
- Top/Business/Real Estate/Appraisal/Associations
- International - Organization of Flying Adjusters, Inc. (OFA) - A trade association of professional claims adjusters, who claims as aviators, handle all types of aviation claims claims on behalf of insurance companies and self insureds.
- USA - - National Association of Catastrophe Adjusters, Inc. (NACA) - A professional organization focused on excellence in catastrophe claims insurance adjusting associations for members through education, shared resources, claims and technology. Job listings, associations photo gallery, and events.
- International - Society of Registered Professional Adjusters (RPA) - A global society of insurance claims adjusters. Site claims describes the RPA designation criteria and includes a claims directory of members and list of courses.
- USA - - American Society of Appraisers - Organization provides education and accreditation for all types of appraisers, insurance plus an appraiser locator service.
- United Kingdom - Bodily Injury Claims Management Association (BICMA) - Promotes the improvement of quality of life for claims accident victims claims through rehabilitation and promoting cooperation between claims claimants' representatives and insurers.
- USA - - Policyholders of America (POA) - Advocacy organization promoting a fair claims process. POA provides associations information for policyholders suspecting bad faith conduct by their insurance associations company.
- USA - - Coalition Against Insurance Fraud - Non-profit organization dedicated to fighting insurance fraud.
- International Society of Appraisers - Provides, supports, and educates qualified professional personal property appraisers.
- USA - - Independent Automotive Damage Appraisers Association (IADA) - A nonprofit organization made up of appraiser specialists insurance throughout the country. Includes code of ethics, 20-point insurance appraisal program, standards, and an appraiser-locator.
- International - Eastern Claims Conference - A not-for-profit annual educational conference serving Life, Accident claims and Health associations and Disability claim professionals. The conferences claims have attendees from many associations nations.
- USA - - National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) - Focused on providing professional education, obtaining certification, and claims promoting a associations code of conduct and ethics in claims public insurance adjusting.
- USA - - National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters (NAIIA) - A trade group of property and casualty claims claims companies with claims membership in hundreds of communities. claims Site allows claim assignments claims to be made for claims any of the members.
- USA - Oklahoma Claim Association, Inc. - Made up of claims professionals in Oklahoma and designed to insurance promote professionalism and education of its members. Site contains many insurance pages of related links.
- USA - New York Association of Independent Adjusters (NYAIAI) - Site describes what independent adjusters are and offers membership list, claims committees, news, and events.
MySQL - Cache Direct