Associations Life and Health Insurance Financial Services
A life and health insurance industry organization that provides training and services to operations management in the insurance and financial services industry. Includes a vendor directory.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health: Associations
- International - Academy of Life Underwriting - Devoted to life, health, and disability underwriting and risk education. insurance Associated with On the Risk Journal, the Association of Home insurance Office Underwriters, and the Canadian Institute of Underwriting.
- International - Million Dollar Round Table - Provides its members with resources to improve their technical knowledge, and sales and client service, while maintaining high ethical standards. Has membership of life insurance and financial services professionals in over 70 nations.
- USA - Society of Financial Service Professionals - Formerly the American Society of CLU and ChFC, associations and still associations associated with The American College. Information associations about the society, membership, associations educational opportunities, and an associations online store.
- International Federation of Health Plans (IFHP) - A group of health insurers with one hundred insurance member companies life and health in 25 countries. Aims to assist insurance in the maintenance of life and health high ethical and professional insurance standards throughout the industry.
- USA - - Group Underwriters Association of America (GUAA) - An individual (not corporate) membership organization which promotes insurance the study, associations analysis, and discussion of all matters insurance of mutual interest relating associations to the underwriting of insurance group products.
- International - Life Office Management Association (LOMA) - A life and health insurance industry organization that provides training insurance and services to operations management in the insurance and financial insurance services industry. Includes a vendor directory.
- USA - - American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI) - Independent, non-profit professional organization for professionals working in or serving insurance the LTC insurance marketplace.
- USA - - Advancing Non-Profit Health Care - Organization aimed at increasing respect for the public associations value of non-profit healthcare institutions. News, list of associations sponsors, and an archive of magazine ads.
- International - LIMRA International - A worldwide association of insurance and financial services insurance companies, established to help its members improve their insurance marketing and distribution effectiveness through research, consulting, products, insurance and learning. [Spanish content available]
- USA - - Council for Affordable Health Insurance (CAHI) - A research and advocacy association of insurers active in the associations individual, small group, medical savings account, and senior markets. associations Organization news and information for consumers.
- USA - - Health Insurance Association of America (HIAA) - Represents the private health care system. Its 290 insurance corporate members associations provide health, long-term care, dental, disability, insurance and supplemental coverage to associations more than 100 million insurance Americans.
- Uniformed Services Benefit Association (USBA) - Nonprofit organization providing life insurance and other financial associations services for life and health active duty and former military members, associations veterans, and federal employees.
- USA - New York - The Employer Alliance for Affordable Healthcare - An advocacy coalition of more than 1,200 employers, individuals, and local governments. Its objective is to fight state-mandated programs which benefit few but increase the cost of health insurance for small businesses.
- USA - - Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA) - Goal is to strengthen trust and confidence in the life life and health insurance industry. Site describes the organization, lists member companies, and life and health contains an online copy of the Assessment Handbook.
- USA - New Mexico Health Insurance Alliance - The Alliance is a non-profit organization created by the state legislature to provide increased access to voluntary health insurance for small businesses, self-employed and qualified individuals.
- USA - - National Association of Prudential Retirees and Vested Terminators, Inc. (NAPRI) - Independent organization with membership open to all retirees, vested terminators, associations and beneficiaries receiving retiree benefits, of the Prudential Insurance Company associations of America.
- USA - - National Association for Variable Annuities (NAVA) - Promotes the growth, acceptance, and understanding of annuity and variable associations life products. Site contains press releases, industry standardization efforts, associations conference schedules, and past editions of the Outlook newsletter.
- National Business Coalition on Health (NBCH) - National, non-profit membership organization of employer-based health coalitions that life and health focus on value-based purchasing of health care services through the life and health collective action of public and private purchasers.
- Malaysia - Life Insurance Association of Malaysia (LIAM) - National association representing life insurance and reinsurance carriers. Includes insurance list of members, activities and services, overview of the life insurance insurance industry, and consumer-oriented information.
- USA - Rhode Island Society of Financial Service Professionals (RISFSP) - Dedicated to enhancing the competence of insurance and financial services professionals. Information about the society, events, continuing education opportunities, agent qualification school, and membership.
- USA - - American Council of Life Insurance (ACLI) - A trade association representing legal reserve life insurance life and health associations companies conducting business in the United States. Includes life and health associations members-only and consumers\\' areas. [not useable with life and health associations all modern browsers]
- Canada - - The Financial Advisors Association of Canada (Advocis) - Organization resulted from the merger of CAIFA and insurance CAFP. News, insurance events, continuing education opportunities, consumer information, insurance and advocacy articles.
MySQL - Cache Direct