Managed Care Life and Health Insurance Financial Services
[USA, Ohio] A managed care program providing medical care via workers' compensation for injured workers. Site describes company, its services, and allows provider lookup.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health: Managed Care
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance/Carriers/Life and Health
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance/Carriers/Life and Health/BlueCross BlueShield
- Top/Business/Healthcare/Case Management
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan - [USA, Pennsylvania] Medical assistance (Medicaid) managed care health managed care plan managed care in the southeastern region of the state.
- Physicians Health Services, Inc. - Managed health care company. (NYSE:HNT).
- Spectrum Managed Care - [USA, Texas] A workers\\' compensation managed care firm life and health life and health offering claims and case management, occupational networks, and life and health life and health medical bill and utilization review.
- Amerigroup Corporation - [USA] Provider of health care to low-income and uninsured families insurance in several states and the District of Columbia. [English, some insurance content in Spanish]
- Humana, Inc. - Offers coordinated health insurance coverage and related services to employer managed care groups, government-sponsored plans, small businesses and individuals. (NYSE:HUM).
- HealthHelp - [USA] Provides radiology management services for insurers and physicians. managed care Its national radiology network is used by many managed care managed care organizations.
- Healthcare Recoveries, Inc. - Provides health insurance subrogation and related recovery services for private healthcare payors. (Nasdaq: HCRI).
- Concentra, Inc. - [USA] Provides occupational health services for cost containment managed care and lost time prevention including: drug screens, managed care physical therapy, first notice of injury, and case managed care management.
- Medi-Cal - [USA, California] Division of the Department of Health managed care Services, promotes equitable access to high-quality care for managed care low income and uninsured Californians. Provides organized health managed care care delivery through managed care systems.
- First Health Group Corporation - [USA] Serves the group health, workers\\' compensation, and life and health insurance state public program markets in addition to offering life and health insurance claims services and clinical management. Site describes life and health insurance the company, its services, and offers consumer information.
- Medical Network One - [USA, Michigan] A for-profit organization committed to providing administrative services to physicians who have entered into both risk sharing and non-risk sharing agreements with managed care organizations.
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. - [USA] Provides managed healthcare in California, Washington, Utah, and Michigan, to individuals covered under Medicaid and related programs. [English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Hmong]
- Sierra Health Services, Inc. - Provider of managed care benefit plans for employers, government programs, insurance and individuals. Site offers company, investor, career and product information. insurance Products include HMO, PPO, and POS. Headquartered in Las Vegas, insurance Nevada, USA
- Health Plan of Nevada - [USA, Nevada] Offers HMO, Medicare HMO, PPO, and POS plans. Information about plan options and benefits and a glossary. A subsidiary of Sierra Health Services, Inc.
- Community Care Behavioral Health Organization - Designed primarily to serve public sector consumers, and their families managed care in Pennsylvania through the delivery of effective and accessible behavioral managed care health services. Information on the company and its services is managed care offered.
- American Rehabilitation, Inc. (ARI) - Offers medical and vocational rehabilitation, telephonic claims reporting, telephonic case insurance management, and medical networks.
- Resolution Health Medical Scheme - [South Africa] Provides comprehensive, affordable medical cover to managed care employer groups and individuals, and is supported by managed care sound financial, administrative and medical controls.
- Prospect Medical - [USA, California] An affiliation of several insurance managed care life and health plans in the Greater Los Angeles insurance area who have life and health joined together to provide insurance the full range of medical services life and health to patients.
- British Union Provident Association (BUPA) - [International] Provider of health insurance plans and services insurance in several nations.
- Lumenos, Inc. - [USA] Offers three phase program of consumer-driven healthcare, consisting of health savings account, traditional health coverage, and a health toolkit.
- HealthSpring - [USA, Tennessee] A managed care organization in central life and health managed care part of state. Site describes products and life and health managed care services, allows provider search, and has areas for life and health managed care members, brokers, providers, and employers.
- Welsh Mountain Medical and Dental Center (WMMDC) - Primary care center serving everyone in Lancaster County, managed care Pennsylvania. managed care Offers programs to serve uninsured and low-income managed care individual and managed care families.
- American Specialty Health Plans of California - [USA, California] Offers health plans for chiropractic care managed care and life and health acupuncture. Site describes the company and managed care includes directory life and health of participating care providers.
- GatesMcDonald HealthPlus - [USA, Ohio] A managed care program providing medical life and health insurance care via workers\\' compensation for injured workers. life and health insurance Site describes company, its services, and allows provider life and health insurance lookup.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - [USA] Nonprofit organization offers HMO, PPO, and POS insurance plans in life and health New England. Includes benefits, coverage, insurance financial and employment information, life and health and health news.
- Profit Line - [USA] Delivers high return, risk free managed care claim audit and recovery services to the managed healthcare industry.
- Ravenswood Physician Associates (RPA) - [USA, Illinois] An independent physicians association (IPA) of nearly 250 insurance private practice physicians in Chicago and select northern suburbs. Providing insurance insurance contract management and healthcare.
- Coventry Health Care, Inc. - [USA] A managed health care organization which offers insurance HMOs and PPOs in many states. Site insurance provides links to subsidiary organizations, offers investor information, insurance and a company overview.
- College Health IPA - [USA, California] A behavioral healthcare delivery system serving approximately 1.1 million members.
- HealthExtras, Inc. - Provides supplemental health and disability benefit programs directly insurance to consumers over the Internet. (Nasdaq: HLEX).
- National Medical Health Card Systems, Inc. - Offers prescription benefit management services to plan sponsors managed care which include managed care organizations, local governments, unions, managed care corporations and third party health care plan administrators. managed care National network of licensed pharmacies, from Port Washingt
- Definity Health, Inc. - [USA] A provider of consumer-driven health plans, consisting of an insurance employer-funded personal care account, a traditional health coverage component, and insurance an array of tools and resources to support its members.
- CorVel Corporation - [USA] A national, independent provider of managed care and case management services for workers\\' compensation, accident and health, and auto insurance markets.
- Pacificare Health Systems - [USA] A managed care health insurance company providing managed care health insurance plans for seniors, employer groups, families, and managed care individuals. Includes insurance areas for brokers, employers, and health managed care care providers. Operates insurance in western states and Guam.
- County Managed Care Resource (COMCARE) - [USA, Pennsylvania] A program of the County Commissioners Association, which insurance provides services and assistance to the counties implementing behavioral managed insurance healthcare within the state HealthChoices program.
MySQL - Cache Direct