Associations Property and Casualty Insurance Financial Services
Includes member company objectives, the type of statistical reports produced and a list of syndicate members. [requires Macromedia Flash plugin]
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Property and Casualty: Associations
- USA - - CPCU Society - Serves the needs of professionals who have earned insurance the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation. The site insurance has a members-only area, career links, and a insurance chat room.
- United Kingdom - Motor Insurers' Information Centre (MIIC) - Established by the insurance industry to oversee, on insurance their behalf, the development and ongoing management of insurance the Motor Insurance Database (MID).
- International - Aviation Insurance Association (AIA) - Site describes the organization, its membership, conferences, and insurance educational opportunities. property and casualty [may not function with all modern insurance browsers]
- USA - - National Association of Independent Insurers (NAII) - Property and casualty insurance trade association. It insurance acts as associations advocacy group for the member insurers. insurance Events, legislative issues, and associations jobs listings.
- USA - Georgia Underwriting Association - Mission is to provide property insurance to the associations citizens of associations Georgia, and to encourage improvement and associations development of properties located associations in Georgia.
- Canada - - Centre for Studies in Insurance Operations (CSIO) - A national association of property and casualty insurers and independent property and casualty insurance brokers working together to create industry standards. Includes a property and casualty general terms glossary and member-only resources.
- International - Environmental Risk Resources Association, LLC (ERRA) - Helps its North American members utilize environmental insurance property and casualty products to provide more valuable services to their property and casualty customers. Includes forums, articles, events, and underwriters.
- USA - Illinois Insurance Association (IIA) - Statewide trade group that offers its members support property and casualty property and casualty and networking, education and training, legislative news, links, property and casualty property and casualty and contacts. Offices in Springfield.
- USA - New Jersey - Insurance Council of New Jersey (ICNJ) - An insurance research, information and advocacy organization sponsored associations licensed property property and casualty and casualty insurance companies providing consumer associations awareness, education and advocacy.
- USA - Missouri Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (MAMIC) - Association is made up of more than 100 Property and property and casualty Casualty mutual insurers domiciled in Missouri. Site provides membership property and casualty with educational meetings, materials, newsletters, and forms.
- Canada - - Insurance Bureau of Canada - Private insurance industry association representing companies that insure insurance the homes, associations cars and businesses. [English, French]
- USA - Ohio Insurance Institute (Oii) - Ohio public information and trade association representing property/casualty insurance companies property and casualty and organizations conducting business in the state.
- USA - - American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS) - An advisory organization developing policy forms, manual rules, and rating property and casualty information used by more than 600 property/casualty companies.
- Malaysia - Persatuan Insuran Am Malaysia (PIAM) - The General Insurance Association of Malaysia constitutes the statutory association for all registered insurers who transact general insurance business. Includes membership, news, and consumer resources.
- Canada - Ontario Mutual Insurance Association - Represents insurance companies that provide home, auto, business, associations and farmers insurance insurance. Comprised of purely mutual associations insurance companies operating in insurance Ontario.
- USA - - American Agents Alliance - An organization of independent personal lines auto agents in California and Arizona. Site offers advocacy, legislative information, association history and news, and continuing education opportunities.
- United Kingdom - British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA) - Trade association of general insurance brokers. Information for both brokers insurance and consumers, press releases, and membership.
- USA - - National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC) - National trade association of mutual property and casualty associations insurance companies. Includes a consumer information links, online associations message board, live chat, state legislature and insurance associations department links.
- USA - - Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - An independent, nonprofit, research and communications organization dedicated insurance to reducing associations highway crash deaths, injuries, and property insurance damage losses.
- USA - - American Insurance Association (AIA) - The voice of the property and casualty industry property and casualty for more than 125 years. Issues, services, links, property and casualty and news.
- USA - Michigan - Insurance Institute of Michigan (IIM) - Government and public affairs association of property-casualty insurance insurance companies. Includes property and casualty glossary, members listing, online monthly newsletter, insurance articles, and related links.
- International - Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, International (HOBGI) - A fraternal organization of men and women who insurance work in associations the property/casualty insurance industry. News, events, insurance a mail-list, and chapter associations information.
- USA - Georgia Insurance Information Service (GIIS) - Organization of insurance carriers provides information about homeowners associations and renters, automobile, and workers compensation insurance to associations the state\'s news media and the public.
- Australia - Insurance Statistics Australia Limited (ISA) - Includes member company objectives, the type of statistical reports produced and a list of syndicate members. [requires Macromedia Flash plugin]
MySQL - Cache Direct