Associations Captives Risk Management Insurance
A not for profit association representing the interest of companies, associations, governmental agencies, and other interested parties in captive insurance. Site describes the organization and offers news, events, and domicile information.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Risk Management: Captives: Associations
- British Columbia Captive Insurance Association (BCCIA) - Describes purpose of organization and the regulatory environment in BC. associations Includes membership information, a directory of service providers, and associations upcoming events. Canada.
- Captive Insurance Council of the District of Columbia - A not for profit, member-based group representing the interest of associations companies, governmental agencies, and other interested parties with an interest associations in captives domiciled within the District of Columbia.
- Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA) - Describes purpose and history of the association, includes glossary, news risk management releases and links, and explains the benefits of domiciling a risk management captive entity in Vermont.
- South Carolina Captive Insurance Association, Inc. (SCCIA) - A not for profit association representing the interest risk management of associations companies, associations, governmental agencies, and other interested risk management parties in associations captive insurance. Site describes the organization risk management and offers news, associations events, and domicile information.
- Arizona Captive Insurance Association (AzCIA) - Formed to support, promote, foster, and market Arizona associations as an risk management attractive and competitive captive insurance domicile. associations Legislation, service providers, and risk management leadership.
- Insurance Managers Association of Cayman (IMAC) - Professional organization of insurance managers in the Cayman captives Islands. Provides risk management assistance and expertise for those companies captives interested in setting up risk management self insurance programs offshore.
- Hawaii Captive Insurance Council (HCIC) - Offers planning, education and implementation of risk management captives strategies for associations business in the Pacific Rim. Includes captives news and information on associations the background, governance, and captives infrastructure of captives.
MySQL - Cache Direct