Insurers Captives Risk Management Insurance
An association captive which offers general and excess liability insurance coverages for animal feed manufacturers and affiliated suppliers who are members of the American Feed Industry Association.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Risk Management: Captives: Insurers
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance/Reinsurance/Carriers
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance/Carriers/Commercial
- United Insurance Company - A Cayman Islands captive owned by US, Canadian and European multinationals specializing in casualty and marine risks.
- Government Entities Mutual, Inc. (GEM) - A reinsurance captive owned and controlled by public entity pools risk management in the USA. Site requires free registration to access most risk management information, including detailed information about GEM and its partners, discussion risk management forum, and related links.
- American Feed Industry Insurance Company (AFIIC) - An association captive which offers general and excess insurers liability insurance captives coverages for animal feed manufacturers and insurers affiliated suppliers who are captives members of the American insurers Feed Industry Association.
- The Triangle Companies - Serves agribusiness cooperatives by providing insurance, member services, and safety risk management and compliance services. Region includes Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana, risk management USA.
- Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange - TLIE provides lawyers\\'professional liability insurance for Texas lawyers. risk management This captives site also provides information on legal malpractice risk management prevention.
- AWCI Insurance Company, Ltd. - An insurance company established in Hamilton, Bermuda to provide general liability insurance for contractor and supplier members of the Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industries - International.
- Nevada Contractors Insurance (NCI) - Formed by contractors for contractors to manage costs captives of general captives liability and workers' compensation claims.
- Housing Authority Insurance Group - Provides insurance coverage, risk control services, and training insurers via its risk management own television network (HTVN) to public insurers housing authorities throughout the risk management USA.
MySQL - Cache Direct