Internet Industry Focus Venture Capital Financial Services
Southern California firm specializing in new venture creation and the construction of World Wide Web sites for Fortune 1000 companies, entrepreneurs, and special interest groups.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Venture Capital: Industry Focus: Internet
- Carmel ventures - Investment focus: global e-software and Internet industry.
- WebMagic, Inc. - Southern California firm specializing in new venture creation industry focus and the construction of World Wide Web sites industry focus for Fortune 1000 companies, entrepreneurs, and special interest industry focus groups.
- New Millennium Partners - Investment focus: early stage Internet commerce, Internet infrastructure and venture capital online media companies.
- Windspring - Early stage investors offering services that accelerate business development and optimize long-term success.
- G51 Capital LLC - Focus: financing to seed and early stage software internet and Internet companies.
- ThinkTank.Com - Provides technology infrastructure, financing and management expertise to internet start-up companies.
- XDL Intervest - Investment focus: startup companies involved in the industry focus Internet.
- Amicus Capital - Focus: strategic business advice to early-stage companies internet focused on venture capital the Internet, with an emphasis on internet information services, media, e-commerce venture capital and Internet software.
- CMGI Ventures - Investment focus: business-to-business and business-to-consumer Internet-related companies.
- Nokia Ventures - Focus: early-stage or pre-mezzanine financing of mobile Internet related start-up internet businesses and technologies.
- Internet Capital Group - Focuses on business-to-business ecommerce. Publicly traded on NASDAQ industry focus as ICGE.
- Crosspoint Venture Partners - Investor in early stage companies in e-business and the broadband internet Internet.
- Allegra Partners - Investment focus: early-stage companies with market-ready products or services in industry focus Internet-driven companies in the eastern US.
- Nexxy Capital - Focus: affiliate of The Exxel Group and InternetCo industry focus Investments venture capital with investment opportunities for Internet companies.
MySQL - Cache Direct