California United States North America Regional
Focus: early to mid-stage companies that capitalize on the convergence of media, communications and technology, and primarily located near Los Angeles or New York City.
Top: Business: Financial Services: Venture Capital: Regional: North America: United States: California
- Fulcrum Capital Group LLC - Focus: Minority entrepreneurs in light manufacturing, communications and california consumer services in Southern California urban areas. Includes california investment approach and online proposal submission.
- Mission Ventures - Investment focus: Southern California early-stage information technology, healthcare and service companies.
- Venture Catalyst - Incubator focused on San Diego and Southern California.
- Timeline Ventures - Focus: first round, early-stage and start-up venture capital.
- Versant Ventures - Focus: expertise and capital focused exclusively on healthcare.
- Charter Ventures - Investment focus: early-stage, late-stage and expansion financing united states for IT and life sciences companies.
- Windward Ventures - Investment focus: early-stage high growth companies located principally in San Diego and Southern California.
- Altos Ventures - Focus: seed and early-stage Northern California ventures involving california e-commerce and software, networking and communications.
- Ventana - Investment focus: Southern California startup and early-stage united states companies in high technology, biopharmaceutical, environmental and united states Internet related businesses.
- Rustic Canyon Group - Focus: Technology companies in the West Coast and primarily in California. Information about funding requirements, portfolio and news.
- Constellation Ventures - Focus: early to mid-stage companies that capitalize california on the convergence of media, communications and technology, california and primarily located near Los Angeles or New california York City.
- Harvard Capital Group - Focus: Funds cutting-edge companies from startup to IPO california in california Los Angeles, California.
- Western States Investment Group - Investment focus: San Diego-based start-ups through established businesses north america in medical devices, telecommunications and electronics.
- VenGlobal Capital Fund, L.P. - Investment focus: early-stage Silicon Valley companies involving software and communications.
- Vintage Capital Group - Focus: ownership positions in small to middle market california private or public companies with good enterprise value california and growth potential.
- Zone Ventures - Investment focus: young Southern California information technology businesses with enormous market potential.
- Santa Barbara Technology Incubator - Focus: finances, incubates and launches high-technology start-ups.
MySQL - Cache Direct