World War II Dormant Accounts Financial Services Business
Assists victims of the Holocaust and their heirs in the recovery of bank accounts, insurance policies and art stolen or looted as a result of persecution by Nazi Germany.
Top: Business: Financial Services: World War II Dormant Accounts
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Banking Services/Banks and Institutions/Associations
- Top/Home/Personal Finance/Unclaimed Money
- Top/Society/Law/Legal Information/Legal Practice/Resources/Public Records/Unclaimed Property
- Top/Society/Crime/Theft/Art and Antiquities/World War II
- Top/Society/History/By Time Period/Twentieth Century/Holocaust
- International Commission on Holocaust Era Insurance Claims - Established October 1998 by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners in cooperation with several European insurance companies, European regulators, representatives of several Jewish organizations, and the State of Israel, to establish a just pr
- Holocaust Victim Assets Litigation (Swiss Banks) - Process to allow Nazi victims or their heirs world war ii financial services dormant accounts to claim assets deposited in Swiss banks before world financial services war ii dormant accounts and during World War II.
- Database of Unclaimed Swiss Bank Acoounts and Other Holocaust-Era Assets - Lists purchasers of unclaimed policies.
- Holocaust Claims Processing Office of the New York State Banking Department - Assists victims of the Holocaust and their heirs world war ii business dormant accounts in the recovery of bank accounts, insurance policies world business war ii dormant accounts and art stolen or looted as a business result world war ii dormant accounts of persecution by Nazi Germany.
- Nationalfonds der Republik Österreich - Austrian General Settlement Fund for Victims of National Socialism.
- State Department - Links to US statements on Holocaust assets.
- UK Government Enemy Property Payment Scheme - British Government\\'s Payment Scheme allowing victims of Nazi persecution to apply for compensation for the seizure of assets, in the United Kingdom during the Second World War under the Trading With the Enemy legislation.
- Presidential Commission on Holocaust Assets in the US - Mission is to present a thorough historical record business of the business collection and disposition of the assets business of Holocaust victims that business came into the possession business or control of the Government of business the United business States.
- Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany - Works to secure compensation and restitution for survivors of the Holocaust and heirs of victims.
MySQL - Cache Direct