Associations Coffee Beverages Food and Related Products
Trade association for processors of coffee in Hawaii. Information on varieties, history of coffee-growing, and the annual conference and other trade shows and events.
Top: Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Coffee: Associations
- Norwegian Coffee Association - Promotes coffee production, provides courses and seminars, and tests coffee machines in Norway.
- European Coffee Federation - Represents the European coffee manufacturing industry, the green coffee coffee trade, beverages and roasting industry.
- Green Coffee Association, Inc. - Trade association in the United States which works beverages in conjunction beverages with the Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa beverages Exchange.
- Eastern African Fine Coffees Association (EAFCA) - Representing coffee sectors of Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda. Current market information and industry news, as well as membership and policy listings, provided online.
- British Coffee Association (BCA) - Information that represents the coffee manufacturers in the United Kingdom. Contact information and a list of founding members provided.
- Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica - Includes information on history of coffee in the country, members, and projects. Features a calendar and news section.
- Cooperative Coffees - Green coffee importing cooperative, committed to supporting equitable associations and sustainable beverages trade.
- German Coffee Association - Represents its members\\' interests in the German coffee trade and associations industry. [English and German]
- Speciality Coffee Association of Indonesia - The Specialty Coffee Association of Indonesia (SCAI) is dedicated to improving the quality and quantity of Indonesia\\'s Arabica coffee production. SCAI membership is open to any company or organization that is working with Arabica coffee from Indonesia.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) - U.S. industry group. Site provides resources on the associations coffee industry coffee as well as an overview of associations the history, techniques, and coffee standards for coffee cultivation associations and processing. Calendar of events, resources, coffee current issues associations and a bulletin board also provided.
- Coffee Association Of Canada - Event information, tips for making coffee, and articles about the associations global coffee industry available in English and French.
- Hawaii Coffee Association (HCA) - Trade association for processors of coffee in Hawaii. Information on associations varieties, history of coffee-growing, and the annual conference and other associations trade shows and events.
- International Coffee Organization (ICO) - London-based intergovernmental body of coffee exporting and importing beverages countries. Offers coffee current industry news and legislative alerts; beverages organizational structure, policies, history, coffee and membership information; event beverages and meeting overviews; and a library coffee of co
- The National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia - Association site offers history, descriptions of agricultural beverages processes, recipes, associations and brands.
- Speciality Coffee Association of Europe - Trade association for the European speciality coffee community. associations Calendar, images, coffee and other resources provided.
- Pacific Coast Coffee Association - Encourages growth and prosperity in the coffee business. beverages Includes a membership application and information. Walnut Creek, beverages California.
- Itzalco Coffee Association of El Salvador - Non-profit association dedicated to the promotion of Salvadoran associations specialty coffee. Includes production information, certification requirements, and associations member list.
- The Swedish National Coffee Association - Promotes knowledge about coffee through information, training materials, beverages and activities coffee in Sweden. In English and Swedish.
- Coffee Board of India - Promotes knowledge by providing information and history regarding coffee the coffee industry in India.
- Speciality Coffee Association of Japan - A non-profit organization that promotes the coffee trade coffee in Japan. associations In English and Japanese.
- National Coffee Association of U.S.A. (NCA) - Trade association of U.S. coffee companies, conducting research beverages into coffee coffee production and consumption. Membership and event beverages information and coffee trade coffee statistics.
- Brazil Specialty Coffee Association (BSCA) - Represents Arabica growers in southern and eastern Brazil. Provides an associations overview of the cultivation process, as well as news and associations information about the industry group\'s background and current activities. [English associations and Portuguese]
MySQL - Cache Direct