Consulting Healthcare Business
Assists healthcare organizations improve performance, prepare for accreditation, and manage change. Services include leadership training and development of integrated delivery systems.
Top: Business: Healthcare: Consulting: J
- JeromeGroopman.com - Jerome Groopman, MD authored seminal expositions on the value of deliberation, caution, and systematic thinking in clinical practice; his 2007 text is mandatory reading in medical school curricula.
- Just Associates - Provides healthcare organizations with customized solutions that improve j health data quality and result in enhanced revenue j cycle efficiency, increased patient and clinician satisfaction and j improved patient care.
- Jodena Consulting - Provides management consulting services to dental practices. Includes sample goals, healthcare recent articles and curriculum vitae.
- Johns Hopkins International - Provides consulting support to assist healthcare corporations, groups and individuals healthcare improve performance and streamline operations. Services include quality improvement, strategic healthcare planning, critical path and continuum of care guidelines, Joint Commission
- Jeffrey B Kramer, CPA, PA - Offers consulting services to physicians and healthcare institutions, consulting including accounting, audits, mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, consulting and financial planning.
- JNB-Développement S.A. - Provides consulting services to global healthcare organizations, focusing consulting on science and technology innovation, regulation compliance, and consulting cost-effective customized solutions.
- J Pinto & Associates - Provides consulting services to ophthalmic clients; services include healthcare strategic planning, operations enhancement, advertising/marketing counsel and practice healthcare cost-containment, merger/acquisition drives, leadership skills development, recruitment and healthcare provide
- Jon Pearson Analytics, LLC - Provides data analysis support for healthcare institutions, including consulting task automation, contract analysis tools, claims and provider consulting data, and design of ad-hoc reports and surveys.
- Joint Commission Resources - Disseminates information regarding accreditation, standards development and compliance, good practices, healthcare and health care quality improvement. The official subsidiary of healthcare the Joint Commission (JCAHO) helps health care organizations world-wide to healthcare improve the
- JMSB Healthcare Consulting - Assists healthcare organizations improve performance, prepare for accreditation, consulting and manage change. Services include leadership training consulting and development of integrated delivery systems.
- Jennings Ryan and Kolb Health Care Management Consultants - Health care management consultants providing managed care consulting, hospital consulting, healthcare strategic planning, managed care contracting, financial planning, PHO, PSO, IDS, healthcare CON, capitation.
- Joint Solutions Ltd. - Provides assistance with promotional meetings, product launches, clinical trials, and market assessment for orthopaedic devices. Services include interactive websites, marketing plans, crisis management, and training.
- John Sterling Associates - Provides employee, physician and vendor compliance screening for consulting hospitals, nursing homes, and hospices to ensure that consulting compliance with OIG standards.
- J. Pinto and Associates - Provides management consulting to ophthalmologists and ophthalmology practices; j services include strategic planning, operations enhancement, advertising/marketing counsel, j merger/acquisition drives, leadership skills development, recruitment and provider
MySQL - Cache Direct