Consulting Healthcare Business
Offers consulting services and specialized tools to health care organizations and consultants, including strategic analysis, operations improvement, benchmarking, organizational development, and financial management.
Top: Business: Healthcare: Consulting: K
- KDR Group Consulting - Provides consulting solutions for pharmacies and other healthcare organizations; services include regulatory compliance, training and development, surveys, and start-up services.
- Kailos Group - Offers consulting services and specialized tools to health k care organizations consulting and consultants, including strategic analysis, operations k improvement, benchmarking, organizational development, consulting and financial management.
- Kaiser Companies - Provides consulting services on leadership, strategy and planning, k hospital/physician partnerships, change and innovation, medical science and k technology, and managed care. Methodologies include coaching, k distance education, and mentoring.
- K.R. Chao & Associates Customer Service Specialists - Assists health care organizations improve service by training Emergency Medical k Services (EMS) personnel and hospital emergency room staff. Emphasizes k importance of the human component of health care.
- Karen Zupko & Associates - A national consulting and training firm that provides consulting practice k management services to physicians and their consulting practice partners.
- Korchek Technologies - Provides assistance with regulatory compliance for information systems k and medical devices. Services include validation, data k conversions, integration, and biometric network security.
- Kathy Cullen Consulting - offers expert strategies to improve recruitment and retention in health care organizations.
- Klaas Consulting Market Entry and Development Medical Devices - Provides sales and marketing support to assist small healthcare to mid-size k medical device manufacturers enter or develop healthcare the European market.
- Keystone Planning Group - Assists healthcare organizations in completing the North Carolina Certificate of healthcare Need (CON) process. KPG brings healthcare providers the expertise and healthcare experience necessary to guide them through the regulatory process.
- KePRO - A diversified healthcare information company that emphasizes excellence healthcare in customer healthcare service.
MySQL - Cache Direct