Cochlear Implants Hearing and Listening Aids Disability Products and Services
Advanced Bionics' Clarion Cochlear Implant is an electronic device designed to provide useful hearing and improved communication ability to individuals who are profoundly hearing impaired and unable to achieve speech understanding with hearing aids.
Top: Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Disability: Hearing and Listening Aids: Cochlear Implants
- Melbourne Hearing Research Group Web Site - The Bionic Ear Institute was established in 1984 by Professor cochlear implants Graeme Clark to support and undertake research to improve the cochlear implants Australian Bionic Ear (Cochlear Implant) which was pioneered by Professor cochlear implants Graeme Clark and his team in the 1970\\'s and now cochlear implants provides
- Dallas Cochlear Implant Program - The Dallas Otarlaryngology Cochlear Implant Team is a staff of cochlear implants highly specialized and proficient professionals who provide the highest level cochlear implants of diagnostic, surgical, and rehabilitative services in the area of cochlear implants cochlear implantation.
- AllHear, Inc. - AllHear is a company which designs, manufactures and hearing and listening disability aids sells cochlear implants.
- Medical Electronics - Enriching the lives of deaf children and adults with modern cochlear implants.
- Clarion Cochlear Implant - Advanced Bionics\\' Clarion Cochlear Implant is an electronic device designed to provide useful hearing and improved communication ability to individuals who are profoundly hearing impaired and unable to achieve speech understanding with hearing aids.
- AudiologyNet - Cochlear Implants links for research and information.
- Cochlear Worldwide - Makers of a cochlear implant and a behind-the-ear speech processor.
- Cochlear Implant Online - Information about Cochlear Implants and the experience of cochlear implants having an implant.
- Advanced Bionics Corporation - Specializing in the field of implantable, high technology disability neurostimulation disability devices. Provides information about employment opportunities, disability products, and news items.
- North Texas Cochlear Implant Program - A multidisciplinary team of medical and allied specialists evaluating and disability assiting children with severe to profound sensorineural hearing loss. Details disability are given of the technology and its applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct