Schools Education and Training Hospitality
Profiles culinary arts schools in the U.S. and Canada offering Le Cordon Bleu certificate and degree programs for aspiring chefs.
Top: Business: Hospitality: Education and Training: Schools
- School of Travel Industry Management, University of Hawaii - Educational institution with programs in hospitality, tourism and transportation management.
- The International School of Hospitality - A vocational school operated by academia and industry schools professionals dedicated hospitality to training individuals for careers in schools hospitality-related industries. Located in hospitality Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- University College Birmingham - A United Kingdom institution for vocational and higher schools education programs in the fields of hospitality, tourism schools and leisure management.
- William Blue International Hotel Management School - Offers diploma and Bachelor of Business degree programs hospitality in hospitality management, based in Sydney, Australia.
- Quality Hospitality International - Offers online training courses in Responsible Service of hospitality Alcohol and schools Food Hygiene needed to work in hospitality the hospitality industry in schools Australia.
- Glion Institute of Higher Education - Hotel and tourism school in Switzerland. History of education and training the school, campus locations at Glion and Bulle, education and training course details and accreditation.
- Institute For Tourism Studies (IFT) - A hospitality training institute in Asia, based in Macau, SAR schools of China offering regional training programs aimed at Asia and schools the Pacific.
- Culinary Arts Schools - Profiles culinary arts schools in the U.S. and hospitality Canada offering schools Le Cordon Bleu certificate and degree hospitality programs for aspiring chefs.
- Maastricht Hotel Management School - Graduate, Postgraduate, and MBA Courses offered in hospitality management Maastricht, as well as collaborative programs with other European Universities.
- Training in airline, travel and tourism industries - Supplier of training courses for the airline, travel schools and tourism schools industries based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Swiss Hotelschool Association ASEH - Association of 12 Swiss hotel management schools. Charter, statistics education and training on recent graduates and enrollment. Directory and overview of member education and training schools.
- University of Delaware Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management Program - This major has a curriculum based in liberal arts, business and technical applications for the hotel and restaurant industries. Provides links to industry and faculty resources in hospitality education.
- Reno Tahoe Dealers Academy and Bartenders School - Classes for 21 dealing - Mini Baccarat - Professional Bartending - Dice - Keno Writing - Pia Gow Poker - Poker dealing and Roulette based in Navada, USA.
- Hotel School the Hague - Provider of training and consultancy services for hospitality education and training schools trade worldwide. Offers graduate and short courses in education and training schools hospitality management.
- Swiss Bachelor in Hospitality and Tourism Management - UMASS in Switzerland - The University of Massachusetts Amherst in Switzerland (UMASS) hospitality offers Bachelor education and training of Science in Hospitality and Tourism hospitality available in Europe.
- International Air and Hospitality Academy - Travel agent schools, flight attendant schools, pastry chef school, and hotel management training.
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management - Courses at graduate and under graduate levels for the hospitality sector, on campus as well as on line.
- International School of Baking - Teaching professional and non-professional chefs european style baking education and training in artisan breads, desserts, cakes, pastries. Located education and training in Bend, Oregon.
- North Shore International Academy - A private training establishment in New Zealand that provides practical and professional hospitality and cookery courses.
- Canadian Tourism College - Travel, and tourism oriented training programs offered on line and hospitality on site in British Columbia, Canada.
- National Schools - Hospitality vocational school located in San Diego, California. schools Bartending, bakery, hospitality casino, and culinary training programs.
- London Hotel School - An online brochure including application forms detailing the hospitality hotel management hospitality and internship courses offered at LHS.
- North India Institute of Hotel Management - Hotel management institute offering degree program in India, schools located at Chandigarh in north India, the insitute schools offers a 3 year degree and certificate programs schools of studies.
- School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University - The renowned educational institute of hospitality management offering undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management, and links to industry resources.
- AIM - Hotel Management Academy - School in France offering an hotel management degree schools and certification programs in French and English. The schools study programs are licensed in the United States schools by American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Le Cordon Bleu - Has schools in Sydney and Adelaide, Australia, offering education and training education and training certificates and diplomas in cuisine and a 2-year education and training education and training Master of International Hospitality Management.
- Blue Mountains Hotel School - Undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in hospitality and tourism management schools combining practical and theoretical training. Accredited in Australia.
- Les Roches School of Hotel Management - Offers degree programs in Hospitality and Hotel Managementin hospitality Switzerland.
- Tea Business School of Carnelian Rose Tea Co. - Operating a Tea Business for Profit or Pleasure: schools Training seminars hospitality for the new or experienced tea schools and coffee professional.
MySQL - Cache Direct