Analysis Consulting Engineering Industrial Goods and Services
Computer Aided Engineering Firm. Finite element analysis in the areas of structural, thermal, magnetic, acoustics, vibration, dynamics, fluid flow. Motion studies also performed.
Top: Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting: Analysis
- CKC - Product safety testing for UL and CSA. engineering Certification transmitter consulting testing for EU and country specific engineering requirements.
- Optimal Inc. - Based in Detroit, Michigan and specializing in computer engineering aided engineering (CAE), finite element analysis (FEA), training, engineering staffing and software services.
- Advanced Engineering Technologies - Offering finite element analysis consulting and training services. consulting Licensed ANSYS engineering and DesignSpace software distribution and support. consulting Own newsletter.
- Engineering Science Analysis Corporation - Specializing in finite element analysis
- Numerical Modelling GmbH - Has developed its own FEM programme with interchangeble consulting kernels for sensor and actuator devices, for magnetostatic consulting analysis, electro harmonic analysis and eddy current analysis, consulting for modeling reactive flow as for example consulting fuel cells, and for modeling drif
- James F. Wright, Ph.D. - Project manager and consultant in technical due diligence, technical systems consulting analysis and risk analysis of chemical processes. Monte carlo consulting risk analysis for proposed capital expendatures. Free Report available.
- Best Solution Consultancy Ltd - UK. Provides modelling and analysis support to scientific and engineering consulting projects, offering finite element analysis, product design, mesh generation, trouble consulting shooting and magnet requirements. Includes profile, information on services and consulting applications, ca
- DRD Technology Corporation - Computer Aided Engineering Firm. Finite element analysis in the areas consulting of structural, thermal, magnetic, acoustics, vibration, dynamics, fluid flow. consulting Motion studies also performed.
- Procedures for Failure Analysis - Provides welding, explosion, metallurgy, corrosion, and failure analysis consulting engineering services
- CADEA Consulting Services - Specializing in marine propulsion shafting vibration or design problems. Located consulting in Split, Croatia.
- Hoff and Associates - FEA consultants and in house specialists.
- Engineering Technology Associates Inc. - ETA is an engineering consulting company specializing in consulting automotive CAE.
- QuantiTech, Inc. - Provides cost-effective, quantitative decision support via statistical analysis, analysis risk analysis, engineering system optimization, and project management.
- ERA Technology Ltd. - Provides assessment of complex systems, design and development, systems solutions engineering and technical consultancy.
- Econ engineering - We are solving finite element and mold analysis consulting problems by telework.
- McCann Science - Engineer consultant services to business, engineering and science analysis in process and plant simulation, modeling and control.
- The Consultants' Bureau - Provides a wide range of expertise and capabilities. A division of Kashar Technical Services, Inc.
- Minton, Treharne & Davies Ltd - Scientific and forensic services and consultancy on a consulting world-wide basis. consulting Includes a description of services.
- Colibri Pro Development - Focuses on consulting, mentorship and support in general consulting areas such as technical troubleshooting, system level understanding consulting and simulations.
- VisEng Ltd - Specialists in visualisation of stress and fluid flow.
- Anasys - Anasys makes use of vibration technology to assist engineering in the analysis correction of machinery vibration.
- Dynamax Inc. - Provides Dyna3d training, crash analysis, forming analysis, and is a engineering distributor of Dyna3d software.
- Flow Parametrics Llc - Flow Parametrics, LLC provides state-of-the-art computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software consulting and engineering consulting services to industrial, government and educational institutions.
- eTechLearning - ALGOR\\'s distance learning web site. Offers CAD and engineering FEA Webcasts and Webcourses.
- GexCon - Independent consulting company operating in the field of engineering gas and dust explosion safety.
- JE Fuller Hydrology and Geomorphology - Consulting firm specializing in erosion analysis and floodplain engineering delineation. Offices in Tempe and Tucson, Arizona.
- OptiFlow - France. Computational fluid dynamic (CFD) services for the treatment of consulting industrial fluid-flow problems in specific fields of industry. Includes profile, consulting information on services, and contact form. [English, French, Italian].
- Clockwork Solutions - Offering simulation and modeling consulting services in all consulting engineering related industries.
- Cenit Ltd, - Provides consultancy and training services.
- Analytical Innovations - We provide robust engineering analysis consulting through proven analysis finite element methods.
- Femto Engineering - Analysis and optimisation of products
- MTD - Modelling and Technology Developpement offers services in process analysis modelling, scientific analysis computation and numerical simulation and combines analysis CAD with finite element analysis modelling, for better mastering analysis geometrical and physical complexities.
- Red Cedar Technology - Engineering, analysis and optimization.
- Entropy Limited - Providing risk management, engineering, and statistical services including analysis risk assessment tool development, multivariate analysis, and failure analysis modeling.
- Simpact Engineering Limited - Offer worldwide CAE services.
- JLR The Engineering Solutions Company - Provides finite element analysis solutions including engineering consulting, ANSYS and LS-Dyna software, training, mentoring, and web-based custom simulation software.
- John Stark Associates - Provide consulting for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and engineering related subjects such as Product Development, PDM, CAD/CAM/CAE engineering and Lifecycle Analysis.
- FEA - Online - Specialising in Finite Element Analysis.
- Arup Automotive - Solutions through analysis-led design.
- Engineering Solid Solutions, Inc. - Specialized in vehicle design and development. ESS utilizes engineering high end engineering analytical software to reduce product development engineering cost and timing. Company engineering information and references.
- Pipeline Failure Analysis - Provides failure analysis, metallurgy, welding, and expert witness engineering services
- Advanced Magnetic Technologies & Consulting - Researches, instruments, services for magnetic thermal chemical surface and bulk analysis.
- Advent Engineering Services, Inc. - Provides expertise in finite element analysis, the commercialization consulting of biopharmaceutical processes, product lifecycle, process development and consulting qualification, process equipment design commissioning and qualification and consulting GMP facility design.
- Merkle & Partner - Offers services in the fields of technical analysis and scientific analyses and 3D constructions. Structural analysis, analysis Fluid mechanics, Multi-body simulation, CAD and product analysis development
- Analysis Pros - Finite Element Analysis (FEA) consulting using structural, non-linear, dynamic, thermal engineering CFD and mold flow applications. Specializes in large assemblies and engineering troubleshooting failed or new designs.
MySQL - Cache Direct