Forensics Consulting Engineering Industrial Goods and Services
An organization of licensed professional engineers whose members provide engineering investigations and consultations for residential and commercial properties where the practice of engineering is required.
Top: Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting: Forensics
- Top/Society/Law/Services/Expert Witnesses/Engineering
- Top/Science/Science in Society/Forensic Science
- National Forensic Consultants, Inc. - Engineering firm providing experts to the claims and legal industries.
- Sonar Imaging - Provide near video quality sonar services for zero consulting visibility water engineering projects.
- Engineering Systems, Inc - Offer a range of forensic engineering services including engineering failure analysis, engineering and accident investigation. Includes staff profiles engineering and a services overview.
- Jay W. Preston, PE - Construction safety consultation and engineering services. Based in Los Angeles, forensics California.
- Aries Engineering, Inc. - Forensic and investigative engineering services. Specializing in wood forensics frame construction, forensics wooden trusses, conventional framing, engineered wood forensics products and timber in forensics residential, commercial, agricultural and forensics industrial applications.
- Fire & Accident Causation Technical Services - Services include accident reconstructions, fire origin and cause forensics determinations, and product liability investigations.
- John Glenn Investigations - Fire and explosion investigations located in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Phototek - Provides image interpretation services of photographs and video consulting tapes for the scientific, legal, law enforcement and consulting government communities.
- ERA Technology Ltd. - Provides assessment of complex systems, design and development, engineering systems solutions engineering and technical consultancy.
- McDowell Owens Engineering - Independent firm specializing in forensic engineering and applied engineering fire sciences.
- American Metallurgical Consultants - Accident investigation and forensic engineering services for matters forensics including materials consulting and metallurgical failure analysis, welding, materials forensics processing, corrosion, product liability, consulting and fire damage.
- Chiles Engineering and Forensics Corporation - Experience in the fields of machine design, and engineering. Litigation forensics support for machine guarding.
- E Cubed Engineering - A systems engineering approach is used in professional forensics ergonomic, electrical, electronic, industrial engineering consulting.
- Nelson & Associates - Providing professional safety engineering consultation services.
- Forensic Dynamics Inc. - Consulting engineering firm specializing in motor vehicle accident reconstruction, biomechanics, forensics and injury causation.
- Fire Cause Analysis - Provides fire investigation, protection engineering, forensic and scientific evaluations.
- Find It First Locating Services - Locate and protect subsurface utilities. Provides vital information using precise, forensics useful and quickly obtained locating technologies. Fast response, detection of forensics most underground utilities.
- Harlan-McGee Associates - Apply civil, mechanical and human factors in investigating forensics injuries.
- Feld, Kaminetzky & Cohen, P.C. - A consulting engineering firm providing structural, civil and forensic engineering forensics services, failure analysis, litigation support, construction administration.
- IMES Ltd - Provides innovative engineering solutions to complex problems. Structural consulting lifetime forecasting. Structural load testing. Condition monitoring of consulting rotating machinery.
- Thermal Vision - Providing thermal imaging solutions worldwide. Based in Ireland.
- Rexnord Technical Services - Mechanical and materials engineering services laboratory tests for fatigue, mechanical engineering properties, LCF, durability and vibration.
- Dickinson & Associates, Inc. - Provides accident reconstruction, fire investigation, and safety engineering services to attorneys, insurance companies, and commercial clients nationwide.
- Accident & Failure Analysis Consultants - Providing expert testimony for industrial accidents, consumer product consulting liability, explosions, material properties, and failure analysis. Located consulting in Navarre, Florida.
- National Academy Of Forensic Engineers - An organization of licensed professional engineers whose members forensics provide engineering consulting investigations and consultations for residential and forensics commercial properties where the consulting practice of engineering is forensics required.
- GENTERRA Consultants, Inc. - Consultants for engineering, geotechnical, dam safety, hydrology and environmental services.
- Infrared Consulting Services, Inc. - Provides infrared testing and related consulting services in the areas of roof moisture detection, electrical-mechanical systems, building energy loss.
- Crane Engineering - Mechanical, chemical, and fire professionals offer investigative and engineering technical consulting.
- Fiberglass Structural Engineering, Inc. - Consulting engineering firm specializing in composite materials, FRP engineering and engineering maintenance.
- Talbott Associates - Multi-disciplined consulting engineering firm, providing unbiased, independent professional opinions based upon sound engineering principles for evaluation and analysis.
- Vollmer-Gray - Information on forensics engineering services.
- Origin and Cause Inc. - Fire investigators; experts in fire losses, product liability, computers, electrical and electronic equipment, environmental contamination and mechanical failures.
- Metallurgical Consultants - Forensic services include materials processing evaluation, failure analysis, forensics fire damage engineering evaluation, accident investigation, and expert testimony.
- Les Winter PE - Available for technical analysis, research, reports on electrical, engineering and wood working machinery injuries.
- Fall Protection Engineering Services - DSC provides engineering analysis of facilities and construction forensics sites of consulting recognized fall hazards.
- FTE Inc. - Mechanical integrity inspections, storage tanks, for Industries
MySQL - Cache Direct